Diane Reviews

• Oct 15, 2018

Fun, smart and wildly unpredictable!!

Fun, smart and wildly unpredictable!!

• Oct 08, 2018

I got to see this, even though it was sold out at the nyc fright fest (I believe that's what it was called!) and really enjoyed, didn't see the ending coming at all! As avery long-time fan of suspense and horror, I would definitely like to see this again.

• Oct 07, 2018

Worth seeking out whether your a fan of horror, the supernatural or police mysteries. You won't regret the time spent watching Diane.

• Oct 06, 2018

I guess I can't give zero stars? Okay, well then the half star was for the one line that made me laugh... This was a waste of time. It felt like it was 3 hours long.

• Oct 03, 2018

83- Are you kidding me? This is amateurish and boring and repetitive

83- Are you kidding me? This is amateurish and boring and repetitive

• Sep 09, 2018

This was a horror?? Really?! Imo this was a drama. It has some very minor elements of horror but that's about it. It wasn't my cup of tea. But wow was Carlee Avers beautiful. At least that's a positive.