Diary of a Mad Black Woman Reviews

• Mar 21, 2020

The only and best Madea movie. She was hilarious in this with great lines and good life advice. Sure some parts were cheesy but this doesn't deserve one star.

• Oct 17, 2019

I love this movie so much,Makes me want to see all Tyler Perrys stuff..Best movie i have seen in a long time :)

• Jun 23, 2019

It's one of my favorite movies of all time. I love the subliminal messages and the actors, and I love how empowering it is to the black woman.

• May 24, 2019

I very much dislike this film. There are points where I just hated how they cut the film. There was also not enough Madea and I was overall disappointed. Instead of a drama this should be a full on comady

• May 02, 2019

Omg So Good Some Scenes were hilarious

Omg So Good Some Scenes were hilarious

• Apr 05, 2019

Although many eye-rolling momoments (not talking about purposeful Madea moments), this was overall a funny and entertaining movie.

• Jan 31, 2019

this film, although it appeared to me a little melodramatic at first, left me shortly after with it's humor and romance

• Nov 08, 2018

Classic Tyler Perry, the one that started it all. Good themes about abuse, God, redemption, family and of course Madea and Joe are hilarious.

• Aug 26, 2018

I absolutely LOVE this movie! It makes me laugh so much [ well, Madea does! ] but I believe this story is just a familiar scene for so many! And Helen shows how one get s hit so hard and that no matter what, love most of the time is not real and one was too blind to ever notice what was really happening all along. But, Helen gets wise and finds love again. Madea is always a big help to her family members and always brings much humor to the front of all tragedies!

• May 19, 2018

Realistic view .... of rotten face thos16 then rotten must have no real world wholistic view.... just Ike the rest of USA right now... what a shame you can't see the difference between a big Harvey budget and actual human connection... shame....