Diary of a Serial Killer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Diary of a Serial Killer Reviews

½ March 9, 2014
It's a bit slow and disappointing. There isn't a whole lot going on, and even the characters aren't that interesting. There are several familiar faces though. Very few thrills.
½ June 3, 2011
Boring, and not that interesting...
½ August 5, 2010
The killing scenes were interesting and creepy, but the acting was not so great. Also I would like to know what parts of this movie were true and what parts were made up.
½ July 14, 2010
I enjoy films like this. I love the way they are shot, the stilted acting, the small town locations shot to look as though they are taking place in a larger location; usually films like this feature unknown actors but this film has genre staples Gary Busey and Michael madsen. Gary Busey has to be one of my favorite actors, and his perfomrance in this film does not disappoint. Busey plays a journalist named Keece who goes into deep cover when he writes his articles. In the past he became an alcoholic in order to get in experience what he was writing about. Now he has stumbled upon a serial killer who wants him to help write his memoirs. Madsen plays a homicide detective with a personal stake in the capture of the killer. There is a certain rainy-day quality to films like this one. And luckily there is really no shortage of them. This isn't to say that I indescrimnately enjoy bad film, because this in no way is really a bad film, rather, I think of it as a film with an accidental mood. Created sort of synergystically by low production values and amateurish acting. McLuhan said that in the future everyone would be an amatuer, Diary of a Serial Killer proves it.
ScoopOnline
December 17, 2009
Christ I have seen this Movie couple times just for a Specific Scene. I totally forgot this Movie till I was reminded by a great Friend. Not exactly a blockbuster Serial Killer Movie, but Arnold Vosloo was Brilliant in his role.
Fav Quote:
Nelson Keece: How many women have you killed?
Stefan: [annoyed] How many women have you made love to?
Stefan:Look down on me, you will see a fool. Look up at me, you will see your lord. Look straight at me, you will see yourself.
Liloh
December 16, 2009
Awesome Piece of wacko Movie.
November 17, 2008
serial killers. Oo! that's probably good.
September 9, 2007
:rotten: Un "churro". Una historia sin pies ni cabeza, bastante ilógica. No me gustó la película.
July 14, 2005
:rotten: [color=yellowgreen]Serial murder and travesties, what a history. A writer dresses as a travestie to publish red novels and earn million dollars![/color]

[color=#9acd32]A serial killer (Vosloo) is recorded by this writer when he murders a woman with a knife and takes it's bracelet. He forgives the writer's life because he likes the idea of being famous. He kills one girl in the same conditions and a travestie. Hahahahahaha. The police suspects the writer is the murderer.[/color]
[color=#9acd32][/color]
[color=#9acd32]The writer decides to kill the assassin when he threatens to kill his mistress or wife. The police kill the writer but in the end, the writer publish the novel of the assassin and the serial killer appears in the presentation of his book. [/color]
[color=#9acd32][/color]