Diary of a Tired Black Man - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Diary of a Tired Black Man Reviews

November 29, 2012
gave a different insight to the mans view on women and the things we do great movie to watch to have a men vs women debate
August 19, 2012
I tried to watch this and gave up on it about halfway through.
January 11, 2012
no score right lol wtf???
July 2, 2011
This movie is about as uninformed as fox news. If anyone thinks that these over exadurated scenes of what women have done wrong is some syndrome is absolutly nauseating. Ya I am black ya I am a women but I am also an professional women college educated about to get licensed to be an architect. Please this movie is a joke. Go interview people in the heart of all cities and everyone who just came out of a club or in a barber shop. Why is there no interviews of any doctors, architects, lawyers.
November 28, 2010
Wow!!! For those who don't know... You need to watch. Black woman please watch and learn.
½ October 23, 2010
It's alright. Funny. But there is some truths in the film.
October 12, 2010
I would have liked this if not for the scripted parts, which distracted me with melodrama and heavily contrived dialogue, making it seem a lot like an improv exercise in a jr high school drama class. It's a shame too... since the documentary parts really had me evaluating my behavior for a moment there. Good idea gone wrong.
½ August 19, 2010
All I can say is "WOW"! All I'm missing is an accent... Bad acting aside, the film makes profound statement after profound statement. Pointedly Moving!
August 1, 2010
This is mint!!!! NUFF women neeeeeeed to watch this and see what us men think as opposed to speculating!!!!!
July 26, 2010
I think everyone should see this.... seriously.
½ June 3, 2010
SUM GOOD INSIGHT FROM A MEN POINT OF VIEW! JAMES TOOK ALOT OF S**T BUT HE FINALLY REACHED HIS BREAKING POINT.... I'M HE DID CAUSE I WAS GETTING TIRED 4 HIM LOL! LADIES CHECK THIS ONE OUT!!!
May 30, 2010
This is deep, funny, and real! This is what keeping it 100 is all about!
½ May 30, 2010
Very interesting...half make-believe...and half real...nevertheless interesting to watch...makes u think.
½ February 16, 2010
"Diary Of A Tired Black Man" doesn't have a story, or any real plot. The acting is laughable, the characters are nothing more than caricatures and one dimensional -- 'angry black woman is angry for no reason, white woman is docile, and the protagonist of course, is the hard working unappreciated black man.

This isn't a "so bad its good" movie, its just plain bad.
February 13, 2010
TRUE!!! But it's a want-a-be documentary!
½ November 24, 2009
Conflicting but yet INTERESTING DOCUMENTARY of the daily struggles of a relationship....who's right or wrong depends on the situation that the couple is in....worth seeing if you can put up with the points of view from the public on the different scenarios portrayed...
November 17, 2009
more informative than I thought it would be. I like the mix of fictional scenes mixed with a documentary-styled approach to this topic. Allowing this to be an interactive piece was the better move, getting views from real people. i digz.

p.s. - some of the acting is horrid, str8 casting catastrophe... but still a good watch
November 14, 2009
So much to think about............a quite insightful documentary. the rough-cut -edness?? didnt take away from the issues addressed
½ October 28, 2009
From a guy's point of view
September 19, 2009
must see, it's very Tru to real things that go on!