Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days Reviews

• Jun 24, 2020

This movie is one of the best stories for a kids film and I really like the ending and the relationship of Greg and Frank and Greg and Holly this movie should of had a better following than The Long Haul

• Jun 15, 2020

Amazing film. Incredible cinematography.

Amazing film. Incredible cinematography.

• May 14, 2020

look, the worst of the first three but still so good.

look, the worst of the first three but still so good.

• Apr 20, 2020

Is not as bad as most people thought it would.

Is not as bad as most people thought it would.

• Apr 05, 2020

This movie might be better than the original but the charm until the end doesn't live up to how the second film dealed with it.

• Apr 04, 2020

good family movie. I will recommend it.

good family movie. I will recommend it.

• Mar 30, 2020

Be thankful it's not the one after

Be thankful it's not the one after

• Nov 18, 2019

Wow es entretenida y chistosa

Wow es entretenida y chistosa

• Oct 14, 2019

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Dog Days stars Greg Heffley, a middle school who is just trying to have a fun summer, however his Summer plans are different than most others, playing video games all day. Things get complicated when his dad disagrees, a dog comes into the family, and all sorts of trouble breaks loose. I was very impressed, the film was great and it seemed like nothing could beat the sequel, it was much better than the first film. I was amazed, it might have even been better. The actors did a great job, it's obvious Zachary and Robert have grown skill when it comes to acting, as they are able to deliver their lines well. The dad was probably my favorite character, his hilarious reactions and timing is just hilarious. The entire movie flowed well, no moments felt dry, and that can be a big problem with some movies today. There will be spaces that just feel empty and leave you to wait 5 minutes for something to happen. They always leave something going on. I really don't find that true, sure, the books are aimed a little more for kids, as well as the movies. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Dog Days, is a great, fun, enjoyable film for the family. I can't wait to see what the studio is going to do next!

• Jul 19, 2019

Adapting both the book of the same name and The Long Haul, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days falls into some of the same traps as the first film but it also has the same good qualities as the first film as well as trying to balance faithfully adapting 2 books for the price of 1 film and succeeding. And if you don't really care about the actual movie...well, there's always the animated portions of the film that remain faithful to Jeff Kinney's classic and instantly recognizable illustrations. I know those were the main reason as to why I wanted to watch the movies.