Dick Dickster Reviews

• Jan 28, 2019

Full of one liners, funny from start to finish.

Full of one liners, funny from start to finish.

• Nov 26, 2018

It's a funny, fast-paced story with clever dialogue and a terrific cast! Robert Ray Shafer is fantastic as Dick Dickster! To see him go from despicable obnoxious drunk to a man in a state of child-like glee is a treat. The rest of the cast is amazing, too! There are too many great moments to try and list them and I wouldn't want to give away any of the plot twists. It is a great mockumentary and definitely worth watching!

• Nov 17, 2018

Bobby Ray Shafer has made a very funny, very entertaining movie here with "Dick Dickster." Clearly leaning on his experiences in Hollywood, Shafer also relies strongly on the exploits of legendary Hollywood actors and directors to create a witty mockumentary about movie-making. Shafer shows he's not just a talented actor, but he also is a sharp writer has a keen eye for producing. The supporting cast also do a good job of making the movie a fun time. Jan Broberg in particular was fun to watch. This one is worth your time, for sure.

• Nov 12, 2018

This movie is fast and fun from start to finish. Dick is an obnoxious drunk and he embodies every "bad-boy" behavior that Hollywood is famous for. Dick's world is deservedly imploding as the mob, the D.A., his ex-wife and a woman from the past returns for revenge. The actors are all top notch and Shafer as The Dickster is truly the director from hell. Laugh-out loud comedy!

• Nov 11, 2018

A complete RIOT!! A send up! This movie is wild and relevant. It has new jokes for everyone and pushes the boundaries of comedy to become a revolutionary and instant comedy classic!

• Nov 10, 2018

As someone who grew to love Bob Vance, I love Dick Dickyer even more. Robert Ray Shafer really shows you a different side of his acting element and I love it. And he wrote this movie! I recommend it completely however it is not for the faint of heart and thats just my kinda movie. Also, I cannot wait to see more of Caleb Thomas and Robert Ray Shafer in the future!