Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star Reviews

July 8, 2013
Dickie Robert's is a pretty enjoyable film at least it tries to be more fun than spades precious films like Joe dirt & lost & found that don't even try & Its more laughable.
June 26, 2013
Aside from some choice cameo's from real child stars- this film has nothing going for it
June 23, 2013
Not even worth a review.
May 1, 2013
Not too bad actually. David Spade becomes annoying after a while but all together not as bad as I thought i would be lol
April 25, 2013
David Spade is in a movie where he displays his comedic talent with the great idea of a child star relive the childhood he never had. However, there is a bit too much sentiment.
½ April 18, 2013
Spade is not funny and neither is this film.
½ April 5, 2013
Davis spade withought Chris Farley?
March 25, 2013
love it... its beyond all the words...
February 11, 2013
I don't know why so many people didn't like this movie, I thought it was hilarious. The fact this got such poor reviews is nucken futts.
½ January 22, 2013
Not as bad as the rest of David Spade's movies have been, this one is actually funny and charming and carries a solid message. "NUCKIN' FUTS!"
½ December 27, 2012
this movie was really horrible. i dont see why they actually made this movie.
½ December 23, 2012
For a Happy Madison productions staring David Spade it wasn't terrible. Wasn't a great movie, but it was bearable. Spade was actually somewhat charming (I know, right?)
½ December 9, 2012
heehee. I love David Spade
½ December 7, 2012
David Spade embodies Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star with the snide, glib, and bored attitude for which he is loved by his fans.
December 3, 2012
"This is nucking futs" lol
½ October 31, 2012
One of David Spades worst flicks, this movie wasn't funny at any point.
½ October 19, 2012
David Spade is comedic as always, but it just seemed to lack something. Has quite a bit of crude language.
September 26, 2012
This is nucking futs!
½ September 12, 2012
its a dull satire, with an okay storyline, but unfortunately, david spade and the support characters can't do much in their roles, other than muck it up, which they do well. the best part is at the end when about 20 or 30 or so child stars are singing the credits song.
½ August 21, 2012
Great movie. Very funny, very predictable, led by great performance from Spade and filled with amazing cameos.