Die Mommie Die! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Die Mommie Die! Reviews

October 29, 2008
This movie has it all!
½ September 21, 2008
not as awesome as psycho beach party, but charles busch is a genius...camp camp camp!
August 31, 2008
une des meilleurs comédies,charles bush est délicieux dans le role de la mere,les dialogues hilarant rendu par de merveilleux acteurs de soutiens ne font que prouver que l'auteur de psycho beach party est l'un des grands la comédie.Super!
½ August 3, 2008
Actually kind of a bad movie, but its campy and over the top, surprisingly funny moments.
August 1, 2008
Wow, this was so very bad. It might be fun to watch with your friends and laugh at it, but as I sat alone watching it... it really was pretty lame.
June 3, 2008
This movie has it all. If your a Bette Davis (or Joan Crawford) fan this is the movie for you. Its a parody of 'Baby Jane', 'Hush, Hush, Sweet Charlotte', 'Dead Ringer', 'The Nanny', "Valley of the dolls' and 'Mommy Dearest' just to name a few!! I was really impressed by the way Busch captured the character on screen and how well it was written.
½ May 11, 2008
Sooo much fun. Drag, murder, camp that doesn't stop. Looking for a laid back laughing evening this is the movei.
April 19, 2008
Oh my gosh - the word campy is not enough to dsecrbe this film - brilliant!
½ March 31, 2008
this movie is a must-see! it's hilarious in its references to old movies and in the acting. charles busch put a modern spin on camp, taking you in and out of it. the acting is great-wonderfully overacted by everyone that added to the humor.
½ March 17, 2008
Pretty awesome. Charles Busch is great! The whole cast is really in perfect step. I wish I could see it on stage.
½ March 10, 2008
Hilarious film! The cast does a great job. A fun awesome movie!
February 19, 2008
Very different from the play, but still very good. Much more nudity, thank goodness.
February 18, 2008
The Best Campiest Movie Ever!!!A Must See For All Avid Sundace Fans!!!
January 19, 2008
Fremragende film.

?nden fra 50'erne og 60'ernes store melodramaer lever videre i Die, Mommie, Die!
Karakteren Angela virker som en stor hyldest til skuespillerinder som Bette Davis og Joan Crawford. Og så er det spændende at se Jason Priestly i en rolle, der ikke kunne ligge fjernere fra Brandon Walsh. Her spiller han en ganske velhængt, falleret skuespiller, som Angela er sin mand utro med, men som også formår at forføre resten af familien.
½ January 16, 2008
Crushingly disappointing follow-up to Psycho Beach Party.
January 9, 2008
A clever, witty film that reminds me of Chris Durang's American family unit. Fun, modern, and hilarious.
January 6, 2008
brilliantly hillarious. I was rolling on my couch.
½ December 31, 2007
Jason Priestley is in this and he fucks Natasha Lyonne in the pool and she goes "oh my I think you broke my hymen!"

If that made you laugh then you'll like this movie...you sick fuck!
December 28, 2007
A Drag Queen worthy of a Golden Globe! and a cast to be appreceated
December 26, 2007
A surprisingly funny, campy, witty, ridiculous film.