Digging to China Reviews

• Dec 27, 2015

Normalerweise kann ich mit Kevin Bacon nur als Bösewicht etwas anfangen. In dieser Rolle hat er mich jedoch vollends überzeugt; er spielt den Charakter überzeugend und glaubhaft . Evan Rachel Wood ist ebenso famos. Was ergibt es also, wenn die zwei Hauptakteure des Film brillieren? Genau, einen ruhigen, nachdenklichen Film über alle Barrieren und Konventionen hinweg und über die Macht der Freundschaft. Und ein rührendes, trauriges Ende! Nur der Look des Films, dessen Ursache ein geringes Budget sein könnte, störte doch den Filmgenuss etwas.

• Aug 02, 2014

I was hoping for a cute, funny, heartwarming film, but it is none of these things. It's boring, aimless, and miserable.

• Mar 19, 2014

Phenomenal performances by Kevin Bacon & Rachel Wood in a touching story.

Phenomenal performances by Kevin Bacon & Rachel Wood in a touching story.

• Jul 08, 2013

i just seen this movie a couple of times but it is very good. kevin bacon is never campy in his role of a retarded young man and i am sure that is a delicate line to play and also a great bond/believable friendship between him and a very young evan rachel wood. the movie is quite good and nice story ;)

• Feb 24, 2013

Kevin Bacon at his Best !

Kevin Bacon at his Best !

• May 23, 2012

Another one of Kevin B. best! This movie is full of heart warming drama! A must see! I fell in love with it. Kevin plays a handicap man who is friends with a 10 year girl, they do everything thing together, he helps her when her mother dies, she helps him through his difficulties!

• Dec 26, 2011

A groundbreaking performance by Kevin Bacon

A groundbreaking performance by Kevin Bacon

• Jun 25, 2011

I fell in love with this movie. I do not understand why people hate Kevin Bacon´s performance so much, because, in my case, it was really good. But first, i'd like to watch the movie in it's original language, because i watched in spanish.

• Apr 29, 2011

Loved this film. Classic. One of Kevin Bacons best films, and probably the film that got Evan Rachel Wood noticed.

• Jan 10, 2011

a mentally handicapped kevin bacon is far more disturbing than it is entertaining.