Reviews

• Dec 20, 2020

Just watched it again ... I think this movie defined the future, setting up new standards to follow. The cinematography, music and production is as new as today even after 19 yrs.

• Sep 06, 2020

I think this the best movie i have ever watched on frndship.fantastic cast ....a must watch movie for all generations

• Jan 04, 2018

The Best youth Hindi movie of all time In my opinion. Ahead of its time..! Acting, directing, story, editing, music, etc everything were top notch. Perfect film !

• Jun 24, 2016

A nifty and Decent story followed with appreciative natural acting by most of its cast..One of the few well executed movies found in Indian library

• Oct 18, 2015

'Dil Chahta Hai' is a coming of age-comedy-drama revolving around three friends having diverse mentalities towards love and are going through a major transformation in their lives. The importance of having love or a relationship in a person's life and when once found, how it transforms his life in many ways is appropriately shown in Farhan Akhtar's directorial debut 'Dil Chahta Hai'. This movie is relatable to everyone whether you believe in love or not, it will hit you directly in the heart. The emotions of the characters are enhanced by the brilliant performances by all the lead actors and the spectacular music by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy. It is different from all the romantic movies made in Bollywood. It's realistic, relatable and certainly refreshed the romantic genre in Bollywood. Dil Chahta Hai is highly recommended if you have not seen it yet. No matter how many times you watch this movie the emotions that you will feel while watching it will still remain the same. It can be considered among one of the best movies of all time.

• Jan 02, 2015

??n th? là mình ch?a ghét phim nào nh? cái phim này. c?t truy?n quá d? ?oán. lúc nào c?ng nói v? nh?ng tình yêu lí t??ng nh?ng ch?ng bao gi? th?c t?. 95% ng??i thích thì mình c?ng l?. toàn nh?ng motif d? ?oán v?y mà tr? nên n?i ti?ng. c?ng bó tay

• Sep 04, 2014

An enjoyable experience from beginning to end. This film had great pace and kept me interested all throughout the 3 hrs.

• Aug 30, 2014

First time watchin a movie with Saif Ali Khan. About 3 buddies who prank, fight and learn about themselves while encountering various situations a twentysomething urban graduate could encounter. It was made in 2001, so while it may have been viewed as a milestone at that time, it's since been replaced and much better done by now, eg. in '3 Idiots' or 'Kai Po Che'.

• Apr 15, 2014

I cn watch it n number of times

I cn watch it n number of times

• Apr 13, 2014

"Dil Chahta Hai" is a solid Bollywood movie with very authentic characters. All of the performances are very good and grounded in reality. The movie does feel a bit long and starts to drag in the middle parts but overall the story is very solid. There might be too many subplots and some of them are given more screen time than feels necessary, but I found some enjoyment in all of them. It's a good movie about forgiveness and friendship that I think pretty much everyone should be able to relate to.