Dil Dosti Etc - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dil Dosti Etc Reviews

May 9, 2012
I'd read that Imaad Shah said that he's not interested in acting. In this movie, he walks the talk, and makes it absolutely clear that acting is not his cup of tea. Despite that, he hasn't stopped doing movies altogether. The movie is just as good as his performance. Shreyas Talpade is okay, but the rest of the cast is hardly any good. Except for a song, the movie has nothing worthwhile. The plot of having threesome in a day as a challenge & tending to it is about as absurd as its execution. Being in a fairly generous mood, I'd rate it 1/5.
April 15, 2010
Awesome chicks and t!he hook ups!
March 2, 2010

cult movie??? I'm in!
October 24, 2009
2 sides of a coin...
October 14, 2009
i like the basic premise of the movie. But felt like direction is quite immature or poor though having a good story.
½ July 10, 2009
excellent film....something different...not fully..but liked d movie...
June 22, 2009
this movie is the story of two university students, one is growing political leader, and another is fucker who doesnt know wht to do with the life. Mostly entertaining.. unlike other hindi movies.
½ May 29, 2009
Nothing pathbreaking but still its fairly entertaining.Its da kind of movie u watch to get away from ur daily dose of "masala flicks" .Movies like these shud b made more often.
March 19, 2009
kewl movie, liked jr. nasir-u-din
March 16, 2009
Liked the film. Though its different and might not be acceptable and understandable to all. But its certainly good cinema.
February 4, 2009
excellent movie...amazing performances...watch it for imaad shah..he delivers an outstanding performance..a film which every individual who goes to college or has ever been to college will identify with....n Delhi University walla's like me!..its a must for u ppl...!!.... brilliant work Mr tiwary..
½ October 4, 2008
If imaad would have acted it could turn out better...Shreyas has stealed the show still..
September 3, 2008
Loved the movie based on college life as I never been to college and seeing teens turning grown ups..
June 17, 2008
The coolest flim on collage life after RDB. Its a treat to watch.
June 17, 2008
One always thought - love is two people meeting, falling in love and then living happily ever after. This is one movie that shatters the myth.This is real life. There's nothing called love. Just plain sex. Sex, I repeat, and not love making.
April 23, 2008
really enjoy to see that movie
April 21, 2008
I loved this one :). And the fact that its depicts reality makes it even more interesting. Being living in Delhiand being a student of the university, I was able to identify each character in the movie with someone i know. These characters are for real.
April 6, 2008
Excellent movie. Different.. good storie and acting. It was so cool to see Naseeruddin Shah's son.
½ March 31, 2008
A load of immense crap. Only seeks to underline the differences between my generation & the rest that came after. Gist - Total lack of values & utter disregard for whats right in the face of convenience...