Dil Hai Tumhaara Reviews

• Jan 20, 2012

A good romance with some good songs

A good romance with some good songs

• May 06, 2011

Dil Hai Tumhaara is the story of an influential widow who has everything - wealth, power, political acumen, and two lovely daughters, both dramatically different from each other, yet totally devoted to each other. While Shalu is spirited and full of mischief, Nimmi is feminine and gentle. Shalu makes friends wherever she goes and nobody is immune to her spontaneous vivacity. Yet for Saritaji, this lovely child is a thorn embedded in her heart. She smothers the quiet Nimmi with her love, while ignoring & undermining poor Shalu. i liked the story of these two sisters and all and towards the and stuff but in between the movie is very hollow and many problems with the screenplay. good performances by Preity Zinta and Rekha ji. amazing memorable songs. nice movie.

• Jan 28, 2010

the story has no moral meaning. you wouldn't really say it has a happy ending.

the story has no moral meaning. you wouldn't really say it has a happy ending.

• Oct 27, 2009

good movie, i love the songs

good movie, i love the songs

• Sep 23, 2009

i love this movie ..... so much..

i love this movie ..... so much..

• Jul 12, 2009

fav.mvie...superb songs!

fav.mvie...superb songs!

• Mar 26, 2009

Bad. Great music though and I loved Jimmy Shergill.

Bad. Great music though and I loved Jimmy Shergill.

• Sep 13, 2008

Arjun Rampal is the Indian Clark Gable!!!! Rekha is such a charismatic actress too! The story itself isn't that attractive. It is Arjun and Rekha that kept me watching.

• Sep 01, 2008

good songs and cute film!

good songs and cute film!