Dil Ne Jise Aapna Kaha - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dil Ne Jise Aapna Kaha Reviews

½ May 27, 2016
Is it horrible? No. Is it worth a watch? No, you can still go on without watching it, but it's a good movie to watch if you are extremely bored and have literally nothing to do.
February 25, 2012
I want to own this film
November 28, 2010
I want to own this film
½ July 20, 2010
salman & preity chemistry was really romantic romantic
My Favorite Movies

nice movie
no thanks not my thing
½ July 20, 2010
great bollywood film. i love the song go balle balle with preity zinta dancing! unfortunately she dies towards the begining of the film. about a man who lost his love & find a new unexpected love.
July 20, 2010
i luv this movie.But it was sad when pritty was died.
July 20, 2010
Ridiculous story. Don't waste your time.
loved it
i like the role Preity played
i enjoyed this movie
iLeo
July 20, 2010
Wow! I thought I had already rated this movie before, oh well. Great story plot. Great cast. Good music.
March 26, 2009
If you found ANYTHING about this storyline heart-warming, forget you ever saw this movie and watch "Return to Me." This movie is a terrible copy of that amazingly sweet movie.

The first time I saw this movie, it was bad. But Salman fans seemed to love it. So when it came on TV last night, I thought "Well, let's give it another chance." Barring Preity Zinta looking cute, there was NOTHING about this movie that I would say was good. Salman's character - rotten and there was nothing that justified Bhumika's character falling in love with him. Bhumika's character was nonsense - just because you get the heart of a person does NOT mean you love everyone they loved. Preity was cute, but slightly OVERLY cute. Songs were boring, other than the title song.
shesdownbytheriver
January 3, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
May 26, 2008
Lovely movie. Very sensitively done.
April 19, 2008
i love this movie because Salman Khane is in it and it always ROCK because he is the best and because PrettyZintia is in it to.......
½ April 18, 2008
Wonderful Movie, about how someone can love someone that much, i believe in true love. Do you?
½ March 27, 2008
I loved it! for reals, I cried a lot. For some people, this is a mediocre movie... but it's so wonderful in mine. Just think about the following: A girl who has a heart problem wants to live longer by getting a new heart, she gets the heart and she falls in love... but she feels rejected and she's suffering and she doesn't want to live. Yeah, it is drama, I know, but I love it! I am sentimental, so what?
March 27, 2008