Dil Ne Jise Aapna Kaha Reviews

• May 08, 2016

Is it horrible? No. Is it worth a watch? No, you can still go on without watching it, but it's a good movie to watch if you are extremely bored and have literally nothing to do.

• Feb 25, 2012

• Nov 28, 2010

• Jul 20, 2010

salman & preity chemistry was really romantic romantic

salman & preity chemistry was really romantic romantic

• Jul 20, 2010

great bollywood film. i love the song go balle balle with preity zinta dancing! unfortunately she dies towards the begining of the film. about a man who lost his love & find a new unexpected love.

• Aug 08, 2009

My Favorite Movies nice movie

My Favorite Movies nice movie

• Mar 26, 2009

If you found ANYTHING about this storyline heart-warming, forget you ever saw this movie and watch "Return to Me." This movie is a terrible copy of that amazingly sweet movie. The first time I saw this movie, it was bad. But Salman fans seemed to love it. So when it came on TV last night, I thought "Well, let's give it another chance." Barring Preity Zinta looking cute, there was NOTHING about this movie that I would say was good. Salman's character - rotten and there was nothing that justified Bhumika's character falling in love with him. Bhumika's character was nonsense - just because you get the heart of a person does NOT mean you love everyone they loved. Preity was cute, but slightly OVERLY cute. Songs were boring, other than the title song.

• Jan 04, 2009

loved it i like the role Preity played

loved it i like the role Preity played

• Dec 29, 2008

i luv this movie.But it was sad when pritty was died.

i luv this movie.But it was sad when pritty was died.

• May 26, 2008

Lovely movie. Very sensitively done.

Lovely movie. Very sensitively done.