Dim the Fluorescents Reviews

• Jul 17, 2019

brilliant last scene. Loved it !!!

brilliant last scene. Loved it !!!

• Dec 19, 2018

This is a terrific film. Really. Happy to watch on boxxy software

This is a terrific film. Really. Happy to watch on boxxy software

• Dec 10, 2018

This move had no point and was terrible, the critics who rated this movie so high must be high themselves.

• May 04, 2018

So glad I could stream this after reading reviews over the winter. Loved seeing Toronto on the big screen and the acting was terrific. Great work.

• Apr 15, 2018

Horrible!! Nothing interesting gong on here!! Those critics must have been drunk!

• Dec 10, 2017

Saw it yesterday. Fantastic film! Can't believe it's a debut. It hardly discussed in any of the reviews I've been seeing here, but the music/soundtrack of this film is perfect. Disappointed to not find more music from the composer (Miles Barstead) online. I want it on CD! Bravo!