Din Tao: Leader of the Parade (Zhen Tou) Reviews

• May 25, 2013

(2013/05/25/web)not bad except two chief actors....

(2013/05/25/web)not bad except two chief actors....

• Feb 17, 2013

fantastic film for Taiwanese cultur

fantastic film for Taiwanese cultur

• Feb 01, 2013

a model feel-good movie that keeps getting better and better =)

a model feel-good movie that keeps getting better and better =)

• Jun 24, 2012

An inspiring movie centers around a group of young people & the plot develops with their struggle, the pursuit of dream together with uncertainties & some hardship. There is a strong message embedded: searching for one's root which is son vs. father & modern vs. tradition. The movie touches me a lot. Love the drum sound & rhythm: inspiring & full of positive engery reminding me never give up and to pursue your dream!

• May 26, 2012

How a family troupe struggle to preserve the art of religious parade against the backdrop of modernity and tradition esp, in the heartland of Taiwan is beautifully shown in this family drama film, Art and music fans would definitely appreciated this.