Reviews

• Feb 12, 2020

It's the worst movie I have ever seen. It's hard to get into a movie when the actor Isn't even acting like he's actually there. I can't beleive it because he can't sell it. I've seen better acting from a three year old. And I didn't even watch the entire movie when he woke up on the island and saw the crystal I stopped watching. The main reason being the statement he made. Whoever wrote the script was a complete idiot too. "My crystal. What is that doing here?" that is not something I should hear. Thats a thought, I should see it not hear it.

• Dec 16, 2018

The movie is slow at times, but it is still the more accurate than jurassic park. It really shows what dinosaurs could've looked like.

• Mar 01, 2017

Not very exciting , don't think even Kids will enjoy this very much . A bit lovely but softy .

• Jul 17, 2016

So....this movie is a huge split, in that some of what it offers is very good, and some of it is very bad. Let's start with the good. I was expecting the CGI and special effects to be a lot worse than what we got. The feathered dinosaurs offer a fresh look from what we're used to in Jurassic Park, and frankly, the dinosaurs themselves are the stars of the film. Alongside that, the island itself is very fascinating. I was most interested in simply seeing it explored and seeing what crazy tidbits our characters came across. The animals, the people, it reminded me of King Kong's Skull Island, and I didn't want to leave it. That said...there was plenty wrong with the movie as well. The acting was fairly subpar, and the script wasn't very compelling. The plot of the movie was....confusing at best, and there were several scenes that either took too much time or had a very meek payoff. The dealings with the African tribe could have been a lot better, and the scene with the T-Rex wasn't as fulfilling as I'd hoped. I guess all in all....the movie feels like it was a first draft that never underwent proper editing. Still, I'd say it's worth a watch, if only for the feathered T-Rex.

• Jan 22, 2016

Very lame and stupid.

Very lame and stupid.

• Jan 22, 2016

Dinosaur Island is clearly a low budget family adventure that doesn't stray too far from the mediocre norm of its making.

• Sep 02, 2015

Movie night with my 3 year old son...he gives it 5 full attention stars!

Movie night with my 3 year old son...he gives it 5 full attention stars!

• Aug 12, 2015

The girl won't shut up

The girl won't shut up

• Jul 19, 2015

I feel embarrassed to say I watched this, but I did. It's an "okay" children's film at best.

• Jul 12, 2015