Disappearing Acts - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Disappearing Acts Reviews

September 12, 2009
one from my personal collection.
September 9, 2009
a verry nice movie i just saw this small part and , i think it is the most love movi
August 21, 2009
This movie explores the dynamics of a couple trying to reach their goals and keep their relationship intact. Some of the scenes I could relate to personally but, in my opinion, there wasnt any chemistry between the two on screen. They just seemed like actors on a stage. The sex & the music in the movie is great. It might have been better had they cut it to 90 minutes and cut out some of the fluff.
July 6, 2009
I enjoyed that. Is that us?
June 20, 2009
just saw this the other day. quite good.
½ April 27, 2009
All men should see this one, not only for the kitchen scene, but the bedroom scenes
April 4, 2009
MANE THIS MOVIE IS SO GOOD THAT WHEN MY FRIENDS TOLD ME TO WATCH IT I LUV UT
shesdownbytheriver
March 28, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
½ March 6, 2009
i love this movie. i want to see it again
March 5, 2009
I had never seen it?
March 1, 2009
You can really learn to love right when you're blessed with it instead of causing undue stress to the relationship or you can learn how to have really good sex in the kitchen from this movie
February 21, 2009
Good movie, a must see movie about relationships.
February 10, 2009
I really love this movie. This movie is realistic. This is my favorite movie.
½ December 30, 2008
Good woman;Sorry Man
½ December 4, 2008
I really like this film,have watched it numerous times and don't tire of it.This is a really good drama, and the cast put on great performances throught.Pleased to say have it in my collection.Recommend you take a look!
September 14, 2008
I love this movie....again its one that I can watch over and over!!!
August 31, 2008
THIS WAS A GOOD MOVIE. I HAVE TO SAY I WOULD WATCH IT AGAIN
August 27, 2008
The book is aleays better (by Terry McMillan), but the movie works, and stars one of my favorite actresses, Sanaa Lathan!
August 3, 2008
Great movie about relationships.... how sometimes, it is hard to juggle everything in life. how sometimes, one can get too comfortable in a relationship and forget to move on. Zora was right to leave Franklin to make him grow up. With that said, if the love is real...if one tries...everything will work out.

Also, it is a great story about how important good friends are in getting you through tough times...
August 1, 2008
Its a great movie on how sexual relationships actually turns into love