Reviews

• Apr 22, 2014

Terrible isn't a strong enough word to describe how bad this film is... You can read my full review at... http://revronmovies.blogspot.com/2014/04/disaster-movie.html

• Dec 14, 2013

I don't see the need to critique this film. It's obviously bad, does it need to be said?

• Apr 08, 2013

For a claymation movie with loads of fart and sex jokes, it is what it is. A good watch but not really funny. The parts about mötley crew are about 3 minutes al together and look like they are just spliced in.

• Oct 24, 2012

Really funny! Actually better than the live action disaster movie, which sucked.

• May 05, 2012

Had promise, but ultimately was fairly lame. Started off well, seeming original, though possibly borrowing a bit from Team America: World Police, and quite funny. However, it soon ran out of ideas and resorted to unoriginal, incoherent slapstick.

• Apr 06, 2012

Super lame and the dark humor is double the strong (not so 'amazing' as CN's ROBOT CHICKEN). Defenetly it's for open mind people who love to make fun of humanity XD But I will only give it 2 & a half stars of 5. WHY? The story-telling is not enough, it dosn't help the main problem even if it makes parody of old disaster movies...and the voice acting? Not bad but also not enough. Enjoy and Bless you All!

• Feb 01, 2012

Funny, but yet at times it seems to go to more of the fart jokes then anything else. Still funny though.

• Oct 29, 2011

Had some kind of funny bits but alot of the jokes were kind of dodgy

Had some kind of funny bits but alot of the jokes were kind of dodgy

• Jan 22, 2011

Horribly underseen, this is probably the funniest, most subversive stop-motion animation I've ever seen. Being a huge fan of Robot Chicken, and knowing a bunch of other RC fans, I don't understand how this hasn't been seen more. Plus, it was done so long ago, it could very well be an inspiration to Robot Chicken. Hilarious, superbly animated, twisted, and sick to the bone, I can't say enough good things. The behind the scenes is quite interesting too, they had a very small budget and first time director, but the brilliant animators knocked it out of the park in very little time with very little money. Impressive.

• Aug 26, 2010

never really made me laugh. and with all the clay tits i thought id at least get a chuckle but nothing. something tells me the same team as date movie and dance flick had something to do with this.