Disco 9000 (Fass Black) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Disco 9000 (Fass Black) Reviews

June 23, 2013
this is pretty intense. the country music label is trying to get their records played at the hottest discos in LA but that's not gonna happen. dramaaaaa!
½ May 4, 2013
It's the disco in the sky in la. This movie is one of the best black exploitation movies ever. My favorite thing about it is that u hear the same song in the score when something happens. This one is a gem if u can find it. I need this one on DVD at least.
December 20, 2010
It's time to shake your booty 'cause the music groovy down @ the Disco 9000. Fass Black own the Disco 9000 & cuts all the club music & sells it @ his record shop. An outside record company puts the squeeze on Fass to play some of their shitty music in the club. That just doesn't jive w/ Fass. If he didn't have enough trouble in his club w/ the cops trying to bust the hookers & the creeps selling scag. Whenever I watch a blaxploitation movie it sorta rate it in scale of how they stack up against each other & while Disco 9000 isn't bad there's nothing to raise it's bar. It's about on a par w/ Black Samson..may be a little less because @ least Black Samson kicked some ass w/ his staff. Black Fass w/ just blackmails you w/ illegal documentation and then maybe pull a gun on you.