Dish Dogs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dish Dogs Reviews

½ November 13, 2012
You can tell how bad this film is by taking a look at its spliced together photo poster. Gahhh.
½ November 26, 2009
An almost good, but pointless and meandering comedy.
November 10, 2008
Haven't seen it from start to finish yet.
August 21, 2008
Funny but not amazing
½ April 8, 2008
Might wanna skip this one.
½ March 22, 2008
so funny and so pathetic !!
½ December 19, 2007
Fuck me. I liked it. It was a mess and attempted to be ironically philosophical and was a trite mess of love and fear of such, but still...I saw it on tv about 5 or so years ago and yet, I can't stop liking it. I know the original screenwriter was displeased by it mostly, but even so, it was worth the dollar or so you will pay for it on Amazon or some other similar site. Also, added binus, Shannon Elizibeth, surprise surprise, is a stripper. By bonus, I mean totally normal. But really kids, its good. Am I drunk? Yes. Still a pretty decent movie to watch even though Mathew Lillard is a fucking tool and couldn't act his way out of Oprah's Vajayjay? Yeah, why not?
November 16, 2007
Real good, nice acting, but to slow in some scenes...
September 30, 2007
Awful ‚??comedy‚?? starring Sean Astin and Mathew Lillard as philosophical dishwashers. Don‚??t ask
August 14, 2007
it was ok for a cheap dvd not bad only was a £1 anyway.
July 21, 2007
For a movie they just threw together, it's incredibly deep.
Gotta dig philosophy to get it.
½ July 18, 2007
As far as skateboard flicks go... this one isn't quite up to par. But- it did have Luke Perry in it... and I still find him remarkably sexy. ;0)
CloudIsAMonkey
June 24, 2007
Yeah would you look at that pair of Dish Dogs? >_>"
June 22, 2007
Another one of those teen movies. This one however stars that tasty female from American Pie? Shannon Elizabeth? Quite predictable being a teen comedy but had some highlights which you won't forget!
June 17, 2007
am I the only person who has seen this? it's a good film, it has shaggy & sam-wise in it, yo!
January 22, 2007
kool as i might wanna see lol of course i wanna see it
December 6, 2006
I wonder what this is about, i think ill see it!
October 8, 2006
I would like to see this again but what I saw was interesting
September 28, 2006
This looks really crap.
April 4, 2006
This was a five for seven for five surprise.