Disneynature: Born In China Reviews

• Jan 28, 2019

What an emotional, yet inspirational documentary about animal life in China.

What an emotional, yet inspirational documentary about animal life in China.

• Sep 08, 2018

If you are feeling down you will love the fluffy little animals that make this movie the best

• Jul 17, 2018

All animals not living in a cage will be beautiful. Not just the rare ones like Pandas or Snow Leopards.

• Jul 08, 2018

Enjoyable nature film who's narrative sometimes distracted rather than helped the plot move along.

• Jun 06, 2018

While Born in China was fairly interesting, and while were tons of amazing camera shots, the entire time it felt like something more was trying to emerge from the story and never quite did. Born in China was a fairly good documentary, but I guess it just isn't my type of movie.

• Jan 23, 2018

Born in China is a family flick for better and for worse with sometimes annoying narration, but it is for the most part a very endearing, cute film which is refreshing in its formula as it follows four instead of just one animal species. Some scenes here are incredibly heartwarming. The cinematography is so strong and the film is so well photographed that it makes for one beautiful and very cinematic viewing experience.

• Dec 26, 2017

I've seen better nature movies by Disney. This one's cute, but lacks any real edge.

• Dec 11, 2017

Edited and put together in a very fun way. Also the narrator gives everyone personalities making it a lot of fun to watch. I would consider it a must-see. Have some tissues handy!

• Nov 05, 2017

No words. Only PANDASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

No words. Only PANDASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

• Oct 02, 2017

This is one of the more enjoyable Disney Nature films. The story follows three animals: a female panda with her daughter; a female snow leopard and her two cubs, and a group of monkeys. I actually found myself invested in the snow leopard storyline. There is no doubt kids will love this because of the cute pandas, but the main theme here is a common one: survival. One storyline in particular has a sad ending. Narrated by John Krasinski, there were times where he was talking too much. Sometimes, it is best to let the animals tell the story. This is a decent documentary about animals just trying to live. Grade: B