Disneynature: Dolphin Reef Reviews

• May 19, 2020

They had a few good shots of the dolphins out in the water. I especially liked seeing them on the beach, like in shallow water, so nostalgic. A lot of it wasn't all about dolphins.

• May 19, 2020

Dolphin Reef boasts breathtaking ocean sequences that immerse the viewer with up-close encounters of dolphins and other sea creatures with a heartfelt story about parenting, growing up, and gaining independence; another worthy entry in the Disneynature catalog!

• May 01, 2020

Great movie some of Disneynature's best. Natalie Portman does a great job.

Great movie some of Disneynature's best. Natalie Portman does a great job.

• Apr 25, 2020

It was a really extraordinary and very fascinating Disneynature live-action documentary. It had really astounding cinematography, really great characters, really well done narration, really cool adventure, really good humor, really tremendous music and a really interesting story. It’s going to be one of my favorite Disneynature movies I’ve ever seen in my whole life. I highly recommend this movie to both kids and adults.

• Apr 11, 2020

Just finished the movie! Natalie Portman is compelling and well-spoken for a voice narrator. The images were quite impressive. And oh, Echo is just a cutie!

• Apr 10, 2020

Kids fell asleep & stopped watching mid-movie. Tried to get them to watch next day. Uninterested.

• Apr 09, 2020

Loved it! Easy to watch, and the narrator offers a fresh perspective.

Loved it! Easy to watch, and the narrator offers a fresh perspective.

• Apr 09, 2020

Lovely and uplifting Disney documentary about dolphins. Natalie Portman is a skilled and engaging narrator. One to watch with the family - kids & adults alike will enjoy this.

• Apr 09, 2020

Magnificent all the way around. Natalie, Bravo!

Magnificent all the way around. Natalie, Bravo!

• Apr 09, 2020

Breathtaking scenery, charming plot, and excellent voice-over by Natalie Portman. Fact-filled, too. Lovely for those who want a refreshing exploration of the underwater world.