Disneynature: Wings of Life - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Disneynature: Wings of Life Reviews

May 30, 2016
gr8 nature doc continuing the 'disneynature' series
½ July 14, 2015
Not the most exciting disney nature film made to date but Meryl Streep was a perfect fit for this documentary and it was surprisingly focused more on flowers and pollination than winged insects themselves
June 26, 2015
Amazing story! Learned more and understood about pollination than back in elementary school! Now let's go plant some flowers!!!!
June 6, 2015
One of the most beautiful documentaries I have seen. The Monarch butterfly is my all time favorite butterfly, but after watching this, I have a new found respect for the Monarch.
½ May 7, 2014
Amazing flying creature footage that looks stunning on blu-ray. It is a bit slow and Meryl Streep's sleepy narration sure doesn't help.
November 25, 2013
Beautiful. Awe Inspiring.
½ October 4, 2013
The footage is fantastic the narration is not. Strangely Meryl Streep seems to narrate pretending to be the flower which can get more than a little annoying. However it makes up for this with stunning footage about how various animals pollinate and the various evolutionary mechanisms plants use to make sure pollinators preform the proper function for the plant. Despite the narration problems this still comes recommended
½ September 15, 2013
Disneynatures's newest installment has many slow-motion scenes that are breathtaking to watch. It is also a very informative film that will tell you of things you might not have known.
August 30, 2013
Meryl Streep's smug narration cost this film a star. Other than that, the cinematography is breathtaking. I learned some things. I would recommend it.
August 4, 2013
Another entry into the excellent Disney Nature series. Not one of these has disappointed, from Chimpanzees to African Cats to Oceans. Astonishing footage and beautifully poetic narration elevates this one - along with the others - to the heights of nature documentary. If you're a fan of the Planet Earth series that BBC aired a few years ago, you will love this film. Wonderful!
July 28, 2013
If you love nature you will love this film!
July 22, 2013
Great movie for those people that can think critically. Covers the beauty of nature and the deep thought process scientists go through to try and prolong our stay on this planet that all species share. A beautiful piece of art/work.
½ July 8, 2013
Disneynature adds another beautiful and mostly interesting documentary to their impressive resume. Although not as captivating as "Earth", this is a fun and intriguing film. The cinematography is outstanding.
April 15, 2013
Qué lástima que Disney no utilice toda su maquinaria de distribución para popularizar este grandioso documental. Aparte de estar impecablemente bien hecho la historia es muy buena y la voz de Meryl Streep le va muy bien a las flores, las imágenes son espectaculares y deja un mensaje grandioso.
April 11, 2013
Well made, great cinmatography but focuses too much on bats and cati. As far as Disney nature movies go, I find African Cats, Chimps, and Oceans more interesting then insects and their relation with flowers.