Dive! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dive! Reviews

½ August 11, 2013
"Dive!" is a relevant documentary that puts the spotlight on the 96 billion pounds of food that America wastes annually...and what can be done about it. Trying their best to balance criticism of the retail industry with their positive actions so far, this documentary would inspire any open-hearted citizens of the world, regardless of their political or religious leanings. After all, roughly 20% of the population in this rich country still live their daily lives with food insecurity (in other words, one-fifth of Americans still go to bed not knowing how to get their food the next day).
June 9, 2013
This eye-opening film about food waste made me want to immediately volunteer to help distribute rescued food to the people in need. Well done, Jeremy Seifert!! Your many messages were well delivered, and received.
December 8, 2012
Living only on what people throw away? Jeremy Seiffert's documentary is an eye opening look at food waste and what it says about our society as a whole.
½ November 11, 2012
it's so cool yet sad to see all the food we waste.
½ October 23, 2012
If you dive or know a lot of people who do there might not be much new information for you. But for anyone who just thinks it's "gross" or is totally ignorant on the subject, it's a nice overview of both dumpster diving and the massive amount of waste we produce in this country.
September 28, 2012
This moive is great it was crazy to reilize how many bomes there are in the world
September 21, 2012
I really liked the movie because, i found out how much food we throw away a second! 30,000 pounds of food a second! unbelievable! It was a funny and brain filling movie. I give it 4.5 star rating!
September 20, 2012
It's shameful to see how much food Americans waste! Not to mention that the foods they throw away are still edible. While children are starving in Africa we're throwing away perfectly good food.
½ September 20, 2012
This moive was awesome
But it was sad to find out how much our country wastes
½ September 18, 2012
This is a must see! I like how they DIVE for food. Makes me want to dumpster dive at Walmart in my town and see what they have.
½ September 17, 2012
i learned a lot about waste
September 17, 2012
"Dive" helped me see that we waste a lot of food
September 11, 2012
I'm sympathetic to this guys cause (I guess, seems like a lot of work and time to disperse this food and the grocery stores seemed fine with helping this guy be that missing link, but he was more in to blaming them for not doing it themselves) but this was a pretty poorly done documentary. Seems like a high school project.
September 10, 2012
A great idea for a movie! With slight bits of comedy in the middle, it really gets the message across about how we're wasting a lot of food! Video quality was a bit cheesy at times, but I thinks that's the only negative thing I can really say about it. It was interesting, fun and kind of cool how people take all of the food in the dumpster and turn it into a meal!
September 10, 2012
September 9, 2012
I love this movie I'm, really sad that we waste so much food ....I really want to dumpster dive now.I love the movie Dive!
September 9, 2012
I thought it was an awesome movie but it was sad how much food our country wastes. It was cool how they dumpster dived!
September 9, 2012
The movie was great. It's interesting and made me want to dumpster dive. It is sad how we waste so much food,yet people aren't getting enough food in many countries around the world.
September 9, 2012
wow i realy loved the movie. i will from now on i will watch what i throw away.
September 8, 2012
it was interesting. it made me want to dumpster dive.