Do You Know Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Do You Know Me Reviews

January 3, 2014
Well, this was...not so good. The story itself was intriguing -(A college girl discovers via the picture on the back of milk carton that her parents are imposters) but the lack of reality, budget, massive plot holes and follow through was just terrible. Rachelle Lefevre (of Twilight fame) was probably the best part of this, except for her running skills, and she did a lot of running from assorted bad guys. She obviously made this before she learned how to do the cool action hero/vampire running in Twilight) Anyways it's Lifetime, what are you gunna do? 08.13
July 10, 2013
Brahh how do I watch the movie
½ October 2, 2012
"Do you know me" is a mystery where Rachelle Lefevre (who plays the vampire Victoria in Twilight) is a young woman who discovers that she has a secret she had no idea she had. When she investigates thugs start chasing her, and she has no idea who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.
½ June 4, 2011
The movie was a little slow and somewhat predictable at parts, but it was a good concept for a movie. Jeremy London did well as the 'bad' cop, and Rachelle's preformance wasn't too bad either.
April 10, 2011
Rachelle Lefevre is so beautiful and such beautiful hair. Loved this made for TV movie.
March 13, 2010
Well I knew someone in it, so that was kind of fun, to start. I liked Rachelle Lefevre, and the person I knew, they were good. And the plot was certainly interesting. It wasn't spectacular but it wasn't terrible either.
January 23, 2010
its good to see jeremy london back in a movie. it wasn't anytime special though.
January 6, 2010
This is one great film. It keeps you continuously guessing throughout who to trust and who not to trust. It's a film everyone will like and one that will keep you constantly confused over what to believe and what not to believe.