Do Not Resist Reviews

• Jul 19, 2018

Scary stuff to be sure. Definitely worth a watch.

Scary stuff to be sure. Definitely worth a watch.

• Oct 29, 2017

This documentary is a good start in terms of going over the various weapons and technology police departments have been adopting, but it really only goes over the surface with most issues.

• Dec 21, 2016

America ain't so sweet.

America ain't so sweet.

• Nov 05, 2016

Powerful film with beautiful visuals; the smoke and fire often reminded me of a apocalypse film and with how the documentary pointed our future to be like it seemed more and more dystopian. Despite the depressing yet truthful subject matter it was a great film that shares awarness.

• Oct 30, 2016

Very one sided movie. They do not show the violence that the police had to put up with in Ferguson Missouri. Not worth seeing at all. I almost walked out midway through.

• Oct 17, 2016

Do Not Resists holds its own commentary to instead reveal it's points via terrifying footage.

• Oct 17, 2016

Horrible...one sided movie with no counterpoint.

Horrible...one sided movie with no counterpoint.

• Oct 04, 2016

A terrifying experience, and possibly the most immediate documentary of the year. Craig Atkinson's view on the rapid militarization of America's police forces is carried by stark images, and a score that escalates with tension.

• Oct 01, 2016

Some great visuals but unfocused and does not get in to enough depth (no voiceover/interviews probably the reason for that)

• Sep 30, 2016

In season of great documentaries this is a standout.

In season of great documentaries this is a standout.