Do You Trust this Computer? Reviews

• Apr 09, 2018

An essential film in the age of AI. Director Chris Paine does an excellent job of covering the wide range of threats (and possible positive outcomes!) that AI may bring about as this technology is further developed. Essential viewing for experts and novices alike. We need regulation, now. And we need more people outside of AI to have a semblance of understanding of what this could all mean. DYTTC? answers questions you didn't even realize were on the table, let alone life or death. Paine has done it again. A triumph.