Do You Wanna Know a Secret? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Do You Wanna Know a Secret? Reviews

July 21, 2016
I don't hate it as much as a lot of people do but it's easy to see why it gets so much flack. It's predictable and slow. The deaths are lame and boring. The film itself is not really boring and it has an awesome setting but that's about it. Plenty of better horror pictures to watch.
½ December 21, 2012
This is a terrible movie.
August 15, 2012
It's not original at all. Acting wasn't that good. It was not that scary but if you like teen slasher movies then maybe you should give it a watch but don't expect much. It's not bad for a low budget horror movie but I would never watch this again.
½ March 6, 2012
not bad for a low budget slasher movie
½ February 28, 2012
No, I do not know want to know a secret...fucking late night Showtime movies...
February 4, 2012
A good flick for slasher fans only.
½ April 27, 2011
I enjoyed this one, a good little mystery/slasher. It's definitley not going to go down in history as the next slasher classic or anything like that, but it's well worth checking out for sure. Some of the fight choreography wasn't the greatest, but overall, I liked the killer's mask, it kept me guessing, and I really dug the ending too. 3.5/5
½ February 23, 2011
Even for Joey Lawrence the acting was a little lack luster. I was excited to see Jack McGee but what was with the lame accent? The death scenes were kinda lame and people were spazoids so I'd skip this "scary" movie and watch a different one.
½ October 8, 2010
a rip off of i know what you did last summer, congrads. TERRIBLE
½ December 26, 2009
No, I do not know want to know a secret...fucking late night Showtime movies...
ScoopOnline
December 13, 2009
Somehow it reminded me of "I know what you did last Summer." Movie
October 4, 2009
Worst horror movie since "Sleepaway Camp". The plot was jumpy and half witted. I knew who the killer was after his first kill.
July 31, 2008
Overall, this movie is absolutely appalling. Bad acting, horrible plot, and not quite funny enough to pull it off, although it is, in fact funny. The fighting choreography is absolutely hilarious, and I cracked up when the guy who made his bride look like a drag queen says "I love fashion; it lets me hide!"
July 28, 2008
enjoyable slasher thriller that doesnt offer up quite enough slash thrills to fully qualify but is pretty entertaining all the same
½ July 22, 2008
a secret better left untold.
July 20, 2008
dAT M0ViE WAS g00d. LiKE EVERYTHiNG THAT HAPPENS iS UNEXPECTEd. dAT M0ViE RAWKS
½ July 19, 2008
I found it to be too much of an I know what you did last summer movie.
½ April 3, 2008
this movie is great. its so funny and look out for the line "im gonna shove this bike up your ass" great stuff!
December 9, 2007
This is the worst movie in all creation
but i look hot in it