Do You Wanna Know a Secret? Reviews

• Jul 21, 2016

I don't hate it as much as a lot of people do but it's easy to see why it gets so much flack. It's predictable and slow. The deaths are lame and boring. The film itself is not really boring and it has an awesome setting but that's about it. Plenty of better horror pictures to watch.

• Dec 21, 2012

This is a terrible movie.

This is a terrible movie.

• Aug 15, 2012

It's not original at all. Acting wasn't that good. It was not that scary but if you like teen slasher movies then maybe you should give it a watch but don't expect much. It's not bad for a low budget horror movie but I would never watch this again.

• Mar 06, 2012

not bad for a low budget slasher movie

not bad for a low budget slasher movie

• Feb 28, 2012

No, I do not know want to know a secret...fucking late night Showtime movies...

No, I do not know want to know a secret...fucking late night Showtime movies...

• Jan 01, 2012

A good flick for slasher fans only.

A good flick for slasher fans only.

• Nov 01, 2011

(*): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon13.gif[/img] Boring and stupid.

• Apr 27, 2011

I enjoyed this one, a good little mystery/slasher. It's definitley not going to go down in history as the next slasher classic or anything like that, but it's well worth checking out for sure. Some of the fight choreography wasn't the greatest, but overall, I liked the killer's mask, it kept me guessing, and I really dug the ending too. 3.5/5

• Feb 23, 2011

Even for Joey Lawrence the acting was a little lack luster. I was excited to see Jack McGee but what was with the lame accent? The death scenes were kinda lame and people were spazoids so I'd skip this "scary" movie and watch a different one.

• Oct 08, 2010