Doctor Who - The Krotons Reviews

• Jan 09, 2016

not a bad Dr Who episode I really enjoyed watching it.

not a bad Dr Who episode I really enjoyed watching it.

• Aug 09, 2012

Classic Adventure That For Many Years Was The Only Surviving 4-Part Adventure From The Second Doctor. Not Much Of A Review Here, As The Only Thing That Saves This Disaster Of A Story Is The Quirky Comedic Chemistry Of The TARDIS Crew.

• Jun 29, 2010

Patrick Troughton's doctor remains probably my favourite as I start to explore the classic series (thanks to my friend who is an avid and generous fan who lets me borrow his collection!). This isn't one of the best (not a patch on other Troughton series I've watched - Tomb of the Cybermen and The Seeds of Death) but quite fun to watch and explores interesting notions of oppression and rebellion against insurmountable odds. If only the enemy was a bit less naff and sounded a lot less like small breaded soup accompaniments ;-)