Dodgeball - A True Underdog Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dodgeball - A True Underdog Story Reviews

½ July 20, 2016
Funny film, Ben Stiller plays his part really well if he wasn't in it it would of been quite a drag as the rest of the cast were pretty bland and unfunny.
July 15, 2016
stupidly funny in alot of places
July 11, 2016
Rating: 78%
Funny as well as oddly heartwarming (at least in the end), Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story is a very enjoyable and (kind of) well-meaning comedy.
½ June 29, 2016
Even with only a small handful of laughs, this sports comedy still leaves you in stitches.
½ June 27, 2016
The badass comedy is perfect for what it need's to be.
½ June 25, 2016
Dodgeball - A True Underdog Story is Ben Stiller's best movie and he played his role amazingly. Dodgeball is probably Vince Vaughn's second best movie. His best movie is Unfinished Business. However, the plot of this movie was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. Vince Vaughn and Ben Stiller are comedy gold. I would very much suggest this movie.
½ June 5, 2016
A funny comedy that will make you laugh out loud and will make you want to play dodgeball.
May 31, 2016
One of the more strange movies I've seen, but friendship really plays a part in this.
½ May 17, 2016
Some very funny scenes
May 17, 2016
This is an awful comedy that I made me laugh twice in the whole film. And that's not even laugh out loud either, just small giggles. Ben Stiller is annoyingly unfunny and although the average joes are likeable. It's not enough to make up for the horrendous script and predictability.
½ March 23, 2016
The story elements aren't all fresh, but they come together to make something good.
½ March 13, 2016
This is a memorable comedy with great, illogical lines. Jason Bateman is a scene stealer as the hip broadcaster.
½ February 24, 2016
It's funny in the ways that is has to be.
½ February 22, 2016
Not a bad movie, it's got some good laughs.
February 15, 2016
THIS IS GREAT!!!! IT IS A MUST SEE!!!!!!!
½ January 30, 2016
Funny movie. A few clichà (C)s, but doesnt really ruin the film..
½ January 19, 2016
A total knockout! In an awful way!
January 13, 2016
Should this even be classified as a comedy when I did not laugh once throughout the entire film?
½ December 28, 2015
Although not always hilarious, Dodgeball's extreme farce makes for consistently entertaining watching.
December 20, 2015
Successfully spoofing other sports dramas, "Dodgeball" is a hilarious good time as it pins Vince Vaughn and Ben Stiller against one another in an epic showdown and has gained much popularity in pop culture.