Dodgeball - A True Underdog Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dodgeball - A True Underdog Story Reviews

½ February 22, 2016
Not a bad movie, it's got some good laughs.
February 15, 2016
½ January 30, 2016
Funny movie. A few clichà (C)s, but doesnt really ruin the film..
½ January 19, 2016
A total knockout! In an awful way!
January 13, 2016
Should this even be classified as a comedy when I did not laugh once throughout the entire film?
½ December 28, 2015
Although not always hilarious, Dodgeball's extreme farce makes for consistently entertaining watching.
December 20, 2015
Successfully spoofing other sports dramas, "Dodgeball" is a hilarious good time as it pins Vince Vaughn and Ben Stiller against one another in an epic showdown and has gained much popularity in pop culture.
½ December 12, 2015
A silly, goofball comedy that is as preposterous as it is funny.
½ October 29, 2015
Great game of dodge ball!
October 3, 2015
great goofball comedy
September 27, 2015
A very funny and entertaining film. Ben Stiller is very underrated as a movie villain
September 7, 2015
Rubbish. Cheap movies that just get spurned out will have this one as a role model. Highlights the fall of good comedy in the movies today. Boo hiss!!
August 24, 2015
April 8th 2011
April 8th 2012
August 24th 2015
½ August 22, 2015
Vaughn and Stiller as arch-enemies makes a great movie. Ages 10+
August 21, 2015
I wouldn't say this movie stands tall as being great, but does it deliver the lovable charcters and laughs? You bet! The script in this movie is sensational, and some of the lines are just pure genius. Although sometimes the story stretches a bit too far, Dogdeball is definitely a movie worth watching, if you have a sense of humor, that is.
½ August 14, 2015
"A True Underdog Story" indeed, meaning the outcome(s) was predictable. But besides the cast, they'd added quirks to make the really funny, goofball comedy more enjoyable when it was already predictable. (B)

(Full review coming soon)
August 9, 2015
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!" This movies pretty great!!!!! I really enjoyed this, I just found some of those lines and scenes just irreplaceable!!!! Good comedy!!!! "Thank you Chuck Norris!"
July 29, 2015
Laugh out loud raunchy comedy that does harken back to the Revenge of the Nerds comedies of the 80's.
July 23, 2015
The movie was fine. I had a good time watching it. But I gotta say this. Ben Stiller is awesome in this movie. He's the star of this movie.