Dog Days Reviews

• Jul 19, 2021

Very cute romantic comedy that centers around humans and dogs. Feel good movie.

Very cute romantic comedy that centers around humans and dogs. Feel good movie.

• Mar 13, 2021

Funny, heartwarming, emotional... full of surprise characters

Funny, heartwarming, emotional... full of surprise characters

• Oct 17, 2020

Screw the critics. I missed this in the theaters and I bet it was not promoted well. I love this movie. Sure, it's maybe a little cheesy and too cute but that's part of what makes it good. It's a lighthearted and fun movie. But it's also so unerrated in regards the cast and the humor. I LOVED the cast and I thought the humor was great and I could tell much of it came from letting the actors improv. Of course it will carry more weight with dog lovers but even if you aren't a dog lover there is much to enjoy in this film.

• Jun 07, 2020

I loved it! Sweet, funny and sad. Dogs are awesome.

I loved it! Sweet, funny and sad. Dogs are awesome.

• Mar 27, 2020

• Jan 25, 2020

I thought it was adorable a must see

I thought it was adorable a must see

• Jan 24, 2020

Doggos were adorable, but extremely formulaic. A harmless movie if you're looking to say "ohhhhh, good doggo!" a bunch!

• Dec 11, 2019

I enjoyed it a lot more than excepted !

I enjoyed it a lot more than excepted !