Doggy Poo Reviews

• Sep 13, 2020

Surprisingly deep for a movie about a piece of crap, and I mean that with all sincerity. The existential crisis wrapped up in this animated short might actually be worth the 30 minutes just for the thoughts it leaves you with.

• Oct 13, 2016

This isnt as bad as you might think. Its still not very good, but it might suprise you...

• Jun 25, 2015

One of the best pieces of crap i have ever seen.

One of the best pieces of crap i have ever seen.

• May 23, 2014

THIS IS A MASTERPIECE

THIS IS A MASTERPIECE

• Dec 21, 2011

I must admit at first I was like Dog poo? Really? Dad what where you thinking by recommending me and my mom this korean short film? And when I started watching it....I could not stop my tears from falling down. Defenetly the shit made me realize how bad the world is even the humans....don't mess with the NATURE!!! Plot: This is the story of a dog's poo. He in the meantime will meet some friends (I saw the film in korean with spanish subs), and this friends will tell him what they were doing in the past and how they end up like they were now. Poo is trying to find his purpose in life and why he was created. I tried to realize at first why he was created, but then, I did, and I cried even harder. The moral of the story? Check the movie, is a purpose we all need to share and really, live with it. Nobody knows why we were born and what is our purpose, but we all have one. Some know it at first, some need the time to figure it out as Poo did (won't spoil his purpose, watch the short to find out!). Stars for this wonderful korean short? YES!!! Music: Since I watched it in it's original language/accent (Korean), I think it had the feeling and the music that was needed, and I must say the score helped A LOT! Maybe it was one of the reasons I cried so freaking hard LOL. Seriously, the musicians did a brilliant job and nailed it in every part of the child's tale. Now I will always think on Poo when I get to see a human saying "I don't know my purpose" or "Why God created me or my parents did me?" Stars? Yes! Music is an important element on a film, short or play (theater). To end this short review, 5 stars of 5. Why 5/5? It's amazing! I loved it, enjoyed it, and I would love to share it with everyone! If you want to see in english without subs, go to YOUTUBE (is in parts). Anyway, enjoy and HASTA LA PROXIMA AMIGOS/AS! CHAO! BLESS YOU ALL AND BE LIKE POO!!! (literally).

• Dec 20, 2011

I can't believe this is real.

I can't believe this is real.

• Jan 15, 2011

Although not one of the most influential movies I've ever seen, it was touching indeed. If you are too dense to get past the idea that the man character is in fact doggy poo then this is not the kind of movie for you, and I would direct you over to the "Scary Movie" series. One has to take into consideration of the background of the movie, based off of a book written in 1968 South Korea, the idea of classes and everything having something that are useful for, to have something to can strive to be apart of is wonderful. Yes, the movie deals a lot with death and is quite sad, so if you are into shielding your children from the realities of nature then fine, they aren't mine to raise, but I would not recommend them owning any pets or knowing any of their grandparents, for fear that they may die. All in all, as a children's movie, this was sublime and well worth the 30 minutes, perfectly demonstrating the harsh reality of the world.

• Sep 04, 2010

Watched it on YouTube. I admit I got misty eyed when Doggy Poo finally found his purpose in life.

• Jun 09, 2010

Umm weird much? Not reccommended.

Umm weird much? Not reccommended.

• Mar 09, 2010

Genius! Charming, sweet, and poignant animated story about a dog poo trying to find his place in the world.