La Dolce Vita Reviews

• Jan 03, 2020

A terribly dull film. I have no idea why it is rated so high, the only section of interest are the short scenes which stars Anita Ekberg. Everything else IMHO has aged extremely badly.

• Jan 02, 2020

Amazing experience. A must-see movie that you'll want to watch over and over again.

• Dec 25, 2019

The biggest load of nonsense I've seen in a while. If I didn't have a translator at the time, I would have thought the video, audio and subtitles were completely disjointed.

• Jun 21, 2019

Yes it is a beautiful movie but it really doesnt go anywhere, and three hours of this is just too much.

• Oct 30, 2018

A three hour adventure with memorable characters.

A three hour adventure with memorable characters.

• Apr 25, 2018

Grazie Federico, Grazie Marcello.

Grazie Federico, Grazie Marcello.

• Jan 18, 2018

Puntaje Original: 6.0 Sin una trama fija, La Dolce Vita puede resultar un profundo viaje introspectivo hacia los anhelos humanos y requiere de un fino sentido de apreciación.

• Dec 15, 2017

If you asked me what this movie was about I couldn't tell you, but it was so fun to watch anyways. It was very beautiful and so iconic with some of the scenes in the movie, I really loved it.

• Nov 18, 2017

Mastroianni es genial. Fellini relata la historia (sin historia) de la vida, la "pasión de la vida". La belleza inalcanzable de Sylvia, la inocencia inalcanzable de Paola. El vacío del mundo modernos; la esperanza del calor familar de Steiner.

• Oct 24, 2017

Not a fan of this Fellini movie. Didn't care about any of it.

Not a fan of this Fellini movie. Didn't care about any of it.