Dolittle Reviews

it was ok lil nothing at times

it was ok lil nothing at times

• Shani H
    7h ago

Robert Downey Jr. was great. The animals were funny and the theme was fun.

Robert Downey Jr. was great. The animals were funny and the theme was fun.

• Suzanne
    7h ago

Great movie. Funny. Touching.

Great movie. Funny. Touching.

• Louise
    7h ago

I thought it was boring, i actually fell asleep, twice...My 5 year old son seemed to enjoy it more then I did, he has a short attention span so he did lose interest a couple of times. He did laugh out loud....loud enough to wake me up once, i thought that was a good sign, he doesn't usually laugh so much during movies. I thought it was not worth going to the movie theater to see and could have waited for it to come on Netflix or Amazon.

• Dale G
    19h ago

Good story, good CGI, well acted. Best children's and adult flick I've seen in many months.

• Brenda S
    22h ago

8 & 10 year olds really enjoyed movie. They liked that the animals seemed almost real!

• Gregg
    23h ago

It was good, but not great.

It was good, but not great.

• :)
    23h ago

Not my kind of movie

Not my kind of movie

• M. Diana S
    1d ago

It was so bad, I walked out. Unbelievably boring, even though I love Robert Downey, Jr.

• Nicole & Madison