Reviews

• Gen
    Jul 21, 2021

It was a different take on the classic tale. Kids got bored after an hour tho. Good for older audience.

• judy a
    Jan 29, 2021

I love Robert Downey Jr, but I had to walk out of the theater because it was so boring.

• Kaylene
    Aug 19, 2020

My family LOVED it!! Hope they make a 2nd one!!

My family LOVED it!! Hope they make a 2nd one!!

• shannon f
    Aug 18, 2020

Very simple and fun. An overall good family movie

Very simple and fun. An overall good family movie

• Paul G
    Mar 17, 2020

I don’t usually get very disappointed by movies, but it wasn’t quite what I hoped for! Although it was not one of Robert Downey, Jr’s finest moments, it was a really good, sweet, family friendly movie!!

• Luba
    Mar 12, 2020

I loved how doctor Dolittle could talk to animals how there was an obvious antagonist and also how Dolittle finally accepted the boy as a apprentice. You must watch this movie it is amazing

• Elizabeth
    Mar 10, 2020

Loved it! Its a great film for the whole family and has a different story line than the Dr. Dolittle with Eddie Murphy.

• Raymond P
    Mar 10, 2020

Plot was easy to follow and realistic.

Plot was easy to follow and realistic.

• Margie
    Mar 10, 2020

Super cute and Robert Downey Jr is awesome!

Super cute and Robert Downey Jr is awesome!

• Mandy
    Mar 09, 2020

The movie was quite enjoyable and entertaining! It not only is funny and endearing but adventurous as well! I will definitely want to see this movie again!!