Dolly Parton's Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love Reviews

• Super Reviewer
    Jan 10, 2019

Cute, but I didn’t like it as well as the first one.

Cute, but I didn’t like it as well as the first one.

• Nov 29, 2017

The Parton family's Christmas preparation! A follow-up to Dolly Parton's 'Coat of Many Colours'. This time it is a Christmas theme. As usual the tale was told from young Dolly's view. The Parton family is readying for the festival. The list is long what everybody wants for Christmas. But time to sacrifice for something more important for family than individuals. Everybody contributes, yet does not meet the requirement. So the extra adventure begins, on one end the father takes a risky job far away from home and Dolly decides to sing on the streets. The remaining story is to tell how it all ends. I saw it when the Christmas is just 30 days away. A perfect season to watch such film. But it was an okay film. Being a Christian film, the previous one did not bother me. But this one went out of the control, like it became a fantasy. Yeah, the end was un-believable for a film based on the real. I always like to see on the screen how a family struggles against the odds, but being reality is most matters. It just slipped away in a few occasions, including at the end twist. Still a nice film for families. All the cast had returned and they all were good. Directed by the same filmmaker. One time watchable film. 6/10

• Aug 13, 2017

Great Christmas story. Warm, fun. Please make more.

Great Christmas story. Warm, fun. Please make more.

• Feb 27, 2017

Lovely Christmas story. There were several tongue in cheek moments with Dolly herself portraying the "painted lady"

• Feb 23, 2017

• Dec 20, 2016

Beaucoup trop religieux

Beaucoup trop religieux

• Dec 06, 2016

For those of you who think that this might be too preachy for your taste well I suggest you try it anyway this movie might be just what you need to believe not only in Christ Jesus but also to believe in the magic of Christmas and the joy of giving as well as receiving this is a perfect fit for Christmas time an excellent opportunity to teach lessons of giving and charity to all and a little bit of learning to think of things threw others prospective little Dolly is a little firecracker and she is full of spunk and surprises the whole Parton family practice selflessness.most of the time. if you are looking for a good time for the family with a lesson or two thrown in this is the movie for you this season

• Dec 03, 2016

All of the original cast returns for this sequel. The child actors are great in their scenes interacting with each other. Bill Owens, the uncle who gives her her first real guitar and later cowrote some of her early songs like "Put it Off Until Tomorrow" makes an appearance. This one also features a scene that showcases another major part of the character of the real Dolly, as the negotiation with the shopkeeper over the wedding rings shows that she had a keen, shrewd sense of business that served her well in the music industry. All of the little actors are great, but I think a big standout is the girl that plays Dolly's friend Judy Ogle.

• Dec 01, 2016

Not as good as last years Coat of many colours but it's still heartwarming and good. The ending gave me the feels and is admit it I had tears in my eyes.

• Nov 30, 2016

This is a Truly AMAZING Movie that ranks up with Dolly Parton's Coat of Many Colors. I absolutely love Dolly Parton's Christmas of Many Colors, and will for years to come!