Domino - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Domino Reviews

September 19, 2016
You have to admire Tony Scott for trying something new with Domino. While not one of his best films, it certainly has style, not to mention a sexy, bad-ass performance from Knightley, who was only 19 at the time.
September 5, 2016
Kiera Knightley in crop tops and denim holding big-ass guns and using her body and sex appeal to get her way......that's about it
August 17, 2016
Another great idea that went south fast. Should have developed a story off of her actual exploits as a bounty hunter.
July 12, 2016
Squandered potential that comes of as pretentious and boring; and none of that should be combined with the absolutely terrible direction by Tony Scott, I mean this movie just looks outright ugly!
½ July 3, 2016
Now I do respect Tony Scott as a director as he directed a lot of movie in the past that I liked, but Domino is a giant mess of a movie that gave me a massive headache afterwards.
May 15, 2016
Every once in a while I watch a movie that really Pisses me off, This was one of those movies. What an insanely horrible waste of time, money and energy... Energy, you say, how can you waste energy watching a movie? Sit through this dog and you will find out just how much work it is to not let this film, suck the life out of you.
½ May 11, 2016
Keira Knightley.... Divine!!!
½ May 8, 2016
Cuts and pacing that work both to it's advantage and disadvantage, on point cast and off beat tale, Domino could've been great but the action underwhelms.
January 12, 2016
Despite the deliberate attempt to make the plot clear and some other redeeming qualities (i.e. KK), the confusing plot and sometimes overabundant violence & gore shots really sink this movie for me.
½ October 11, 2015
Omg! This is so bad!!
August 30, 2015
"factual" Biopic of now deceased Domino Harvey a privileged young Los Angels woman.She tires of the comforts of suburbia and becomes a Bondswoman and engages in unbelievably "true" outlandish adventures. The character challenges us to separate fact from during her final salutations.
August 25, 2015
It's a complete mess, but it has that furious eye candy rush that Tony Scott was known for, and Knightley is a total badass.
August 20, 2015
Shot in the hope it would be a lot grittier and cooler than it ended up being.
August 10, 2015
Domino (2005) is one of my all time favorite films for it's time and yet still to date I can drop this movie in the DVD Player and kick back to enjoy the action. I haven't had a lot of time to get my reviews in on all of the movie I own or have watched being that their thousands upon thousands but as time passes I will get to it; I had to take a moment to express my views on Domino. This movie is filled with action, it's sort of the "21 Jump Street" on crack filled with a bit of "Natural Born Killers" love. Now I'm a huge fan of Keira Knightley and so far have liked every film she has performed in; this one still is my favorite of the lot. What more could you ask for in an action movie, tons of guns flaring, conspiracy, and the boat ride that just keeps burning to the ground while in mid float. Love it!
½ July 20, 2015
May 25, 2015
I realize I stand very much alone, but I quite enjoyed this movie. It feels like someone slipped some form of drug into the veins of bad action/adventure movie that leaves it both woozy and manic at the same time. It may not offer anything new, but the approach is creative. And like a tweaking party girl, this movie thinks it is a lot smarter than it is. An entertaining cinematic error.
May 20, 2015
Completely unrealistic...stick to the true story of a bounty hunter Tony Scott.
½ February 7, 2015
Not an accurate telling of Domino's true life, but this has a good story and the camera work is stellar with a big cast of well-knowns who provide great script and acting. Of course, Mickey Rourke plays the character he always plays and Keira Knightly is extremely hot, so I recommend this.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
Quite okey action movie with 3 bounty hunters included Keira Knightley as one of them. Story is fair.