Donovan's Echo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Donovan's Echo Reviews

May 20, 2016
As a half hour fable it would be passable but to drag it out over another hour???? There is just not enough meat on the bone.
½ February 21, 2015
I love Danny Glover anyway, and he was his usual great self in this thought inspiring movie.
August 15, 2014
Interesting deja vous themed movie.
May 11, 2014
Little hard to follow at first but pretty good
March 29, 2014
Epic! I live this movie! Coming from a fellow clairvoyant individual I know that seeing this epic tale enlightened my mind and broadened my own understanding of this gift.. Not just de ja vu!!!!!! Wow epic!
March 16, 2014
Pretty good..a little frustrating at times.
½ November 2, 2013
Donovan's Echo is a well made, technically sound film that features decent performances from it's cast, but also lacks any really energy or fire in the storytelling. For a thriller, it is noticeably short on anything remotely thrilling. It would work fine as a drama, but again the story is written and told in a safe and pedestrian manner and inspires very little excitement about itself. An acceptable first effort, but I hope Jim Cliffe takes some risks in his next project. Suceed or fail, it will at least provide a more engaging journey.
½ July 27, 2013
Donovan's echo is about an old man that has visions about accidents that hasn't happen yet. a good story. good stars like Danny Glover and Bruce Greenwood are in it. B-
½ June 30, 2013
Come see what Danny Glover has been doing recently, we'll wait..... ...... ..... done? ok good, now lets continue the tour
June 19, 2013
Interesting. We liked it...
June 6, 2013
Ok movie. A good psychological movie!!! Worth a watch!!!!
May 17, 2013
Not exactly a "supernatural thriller", but a beautiful drama with lots of heart. Definitely worth a watch!
February 4, 2013
Really great, really underrated movie.
November 12, 2012
Interesting story and good acting
October 18, 2012
Really good movie :)
October 13, 2012
Horrible movie. I only watched it because it was partially filmed in my brother's house in Fort Langley.
April 27, 2012
Really want to see this movie..