Don't Look Down - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Don't Look Down Reviews

February 21, 2015
DON'T LOOK DOWN is hilariously terrible. The performances are over the top, the characterizations and plot are a joke, and there isn't anything remotely scary about it. Watch it with some friends. Create a drinking game. Just don't expect to be afraid or emotionally invested.
October 28, 2012
pretty boring. some good bits
February 17, 2012
This movie is actually really terrible, but in all the right ways. Nobody takes themselves too seriously, the plot is campy and predictable with just enough of a creepy edge to make it interesting, and the effects are so bad they're hilarious. You definitely shouldn't watch this unless you can appreciate a good B movie, but I really enjoyed it.
½ October 28, 2010
a horror based around a film set, and a forgotton film which was also filmed there, a director setting out to remake it, but ghostly things getting the way, ive not seen japanes original, but hopefully its better than this, some crappy moments throughout and dull too
September 1, 2010
You really hate these movies. You have Wes Craven's name in the title so you expect something good. But he was just a producer. Typical therapy group, members bumped off one at a time fare. Not really suspenseful and no kill scenes shown. Which is a deathblow to this type of film. While watching it I couldn't help but feel like I was watching your typical movie you'd catch playing on Cinemax at indescript times.
½ September 1, 2010
5.5/10. A little better than average suspense thriller, I feel mislabeled as a horror film. I didn't really see any horror elements in the film. It is reasonably suspenseful, although I was able to figure out "whodunnit" midway through the film. Nice location usage (Vancouver area). Fine acting, not great, but fine.
July 21, 2010
I knew this would not be a good movie when I saw it for two dollars but I decided to give it a go. I give it a one star instead of half a star because it was better than I thought it was going to be. It's okay for what it is, a cheap movie that wasn't exciting, thrilling or had any good acting. Don't bother seeing this movie unless you like seeing third rate movies.
½ November 21, 2009
CrankyBeast
November 17, 2009
WOW this was really good. There is a twist in this LOL
August 23, 2008
This started looking like a cheap b movie, but the storyline got interesting and it had a suprise ending.
½ May 24, 2008
This was an above-average, fun thriller until the ending, which was beyond terrible, full of holes and just piss-poor in general. Aside from that, it had a solid cast and some interesting ideas, and was pretty pleasant to watch overall, if not groundbreaking or amazing.
May 2, 2008
I luv this movie cuz it is scary nd i just LLLOOOVVEE IT!!!!!!!!
½ February 23, 2008
Bad tv movie. I expected more from Wes Craven's movie.
½ January 15, 2008
Minä pelkään korkeita paikkoja ja Don´t look down on kauhuelokuva korkeanpaikankammosta. Arvaa pelottiko? No, ei vissiin! Siis ihan oikeasti, ei todellakaan pelottanut. Juoni ei taas kerran ole päätä huimaava (heh heh) ja kaikenlisäksi lopussa vielä varmuuden vuoksi paljastetaan kaikki, ettei katsojalle takuulla jää mitään epäselvää.
January 5, 2008
Very predictable (the dvd cover practically gives the plot away) but not too bad. Very much like a midday telemovie rather than a Wes Craven film!
December 11, 2007
The whole film is great until it reaches the end! The supposedly great finale is a GREAT disappointment!!!
½ November 21, 2007
I only saw this movie because it said "Wes Craven Presents" however Wes Craven never should have put his name on it. This was nothing more than a bad Lifetime television movie. I actually have a fear of falling but this movie still didn't frighten me, scare me, or interest me. Unless you like those Lifetime movies...this is NOT a good movie.
November 16, 2007
Pretty okay a lot. Wes Craven certainly has a way with realism; some of his techniques remind me of David Lynch, kind of soap opera surrealish, only not nearly as mastered. I really liked the camera work in relation to agoraphobia, very convincing. The story itself was pretty basic, but entertaining.
November 1, 2007
Not interested. I generally avoid horror movies.