Reviews

• Apr 01, 2021

this is my all time favorite movie. definitely not for everyone and has some flaws but to me it's beautiful and genius. as a lesbian who grew up intertwined with the church it really spoke to me. i just adore Anne and Lore and really feel for them despite everything they did

• Feb 05, 2016

A joyfully sleazy film with two young ladies coming of age and deciding to run wild in every manner they can devise, be that animal torture or sexually teasing the local farmhand beyond his ability to resist, and eventually murder! Worth a look for the sleazier side of Euro-cult cinema. Rental!

• Mar 29, 2015

1971?? Are you kidding me?? What we've got here is a French gem that everyone is pleased watching it...

• Jan 03, 2014

I totally loved this movie. Found out about this movie by accident. Clips of the film were used on youtube for a home-made video for the band "Fan Death". I had to see this movie!

• Stella D Super Reviewer
    Oct 10, 2013

ahahahahaha. one of the few films to ever be banned in france is still shocking today. tho the girls appear to be 14-15 they were both adults at time of filming. a couple of near rapes and several animal cruelty scenes are very disturbing. not to even mention the ending....

• Aug 01, 2013

Distubing French Cult-Shocker Truly Delivers--One Sleazeburger, Hold the Sleaze!!

• Aug 01, 2013

Absolutely brilliant and lovely film!!

Absolutely brilliant and lovely film!!

• Aug 01, 2013

We all know that Catholic schoolgirls rule! But this movie is priceless! Not for the reasons you'd suspect either. Many like to compare this to Heavenly Creatures which is a mistake. Joel Seria, the writer director used that case as a springboard to tell his own fictional story. Even though this film teeters on the brink of exploitation it never fully goes there which is one of the things that keep it an interesting serious film. At the very beginning of the film the two girls declare themselves to be wicked satanists but through the entire movie they retain a level of childhood innocence & playfulness which I found to be quite refreshing and makes for a good set up for the shocking and amazing finale.

• Aug 01, 2013

kleine perle des französischen films der heutzutage vielleicht die falschen leute anspricht...