Don't Go Reviews

• Apr 12, 2019

Was amazing, life. ï¿ 1/2Â?

Was amazing, life. ï¿ 1/2Â?

• Oct 30, 2018

Very drab, but I liked the plot. The problem is, it kept promising more but never delivered. The affair had with the wife's friend (whilst explains the accident) was a totally unecessary part to the storyline that just added to the mess that already was.

• Oct 28, 2018

"Don't go" seems to never reach its full potential, it builds and builds and then it builds some more, what I mean is it never delivers on its promises, it relies heavily on the mystery aspect and a wonderful atmosphere but at the end, it comes up short, despite all of that, I enjoy it and felt it, so after all this film has its merits, my problems with it should get in way of me liking it, I wish they developed it a little bit more.