Doomsday Gun - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Doomsday Gun Reviews

September 28, 2013
I really enjoyed this movie
½ December 27, 2012
As good a tv movie as you are going to find. Before HBO really started sinking money into it's own stuff. Excellent topic and excellent writing. This is what a spy movie should be.
March 31, 2012
I'm remember really enjoying this when it was on HBO years ago, but I haven't seen it since then so I can't tell you how well it's held up, if at all.
FilmFanatik
January 15, 2010
½ October 24, 2008
June 23, 2008
stabil politikfilm=P
May 12, 2008
This movie is pretty damn good!!!
May 7, 2008
A brilliant film that allows Langella to dramatize the joy of discovery when a problem is first outlined,
April 10, 2008
This movie is guaranteed to be horrible so here is some Billy Squire for your amusement:

"Now everybody, have you heard
If you're in the game, then the stroke's the word
Don't take no rhythm, don't take no style
Got a thirst for killin' - grab your vial... "

First person to name that song will get an invisible bowl of rice. Nothing will stifle hunger like Uncle Ben's invisible rice, homestyle.
½ February 19, 2008
I have a Doomsday Gun. In my pants.
Is it just me or is Frank Langella like a third-rate Christopher Lee?
January 25, 2008
itsvery good film because its demonstrating real face the west .thats all.
½ September 4, 2007
A severely unerrated movie and it is neither about the American nor the Iraqi governments. This movie is more about the engineer, Dr. Gerald Bull and how far he's commited to take his vision to. One can not appreicate this movie from the political perspective only.
July 23, 2007
good acting, but still.... I don't know. better see it again
July 19, 2007
Creepy movie about Iraq trying to obtain superior firepower and willing to kill anyone in the way. It has an entertaining element too so I say watch it and enjoy!
May 22, 2007
very disturbing because it probably happened that way
½ January 29, 2007
A bit "B" gradish, which is a pity because Spacey comes through as always with a top-draw believable actor and the interaction between American and British movie-makers make for a complex, political and believable plot. Could have been much more successful, just didn't have the edge it could have. Still a good movie to watch for night-time TV.