Doraemon: Nobita no kyry (Doraemon: Nobita's Dinosaur) (Doraemon: The Movie) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Doraemon: Nobita no kyry (Doraemon: Nobita's Dinosaur) (Doraemon: The Movie) Reviews

½ February 21, 2015
Norbita's Dinosaur is the revision of the very first feature length Doraemon movie, in this movie Nobita found an egg of a dinosaur and with the help of the timekerchef he was able to brought the dinosaur back to life but it's simply impossible to keep the dinosaur in the era thus they have to travel back in time to find a home for the dinosaur, however, hunters from the future threaten the lives of dinosaurs, it is up to Nobita and the gang to stop them.

The story was simple but being the first Doraemon film, they did a good job.
½ April 20, 2013
This movie is a good remake from the 1981 version. The images and movements of the characters may seem to be weird and badly made, yet its well-plotted story, the humorous moments and also more emotional peaks make it stand out of its original version and most other cartoon or anime.
August 16, 2012
t? tên là thùy nh (C)!
January 2, 2012
Dont make this movie going Bad! This is Nice!
½ November 18, 2011
The remake of 1980 Doraemon movie which is the first of the original 25 films.
It's very touching and fantastic new voice cast.
It's toned down to be more kiddy friendly and does lose the original style.
That it's now wanted the audiences to cry out completely forgot it fun side.
This remake version can be a bit too much emotionally to many.
But if you're on the same boat with Doraemon get ready to burst out in tears.
March 11, 2011
Although the movie lacked action,the heart touching moments will leave everyone crying.
August 19, 2010
Nobita defends pet dinosaur sought by hunters from the future.
April 14, 2010
ceta2 katon doremon ni klu tgk dgn dak2 kecik msti best..
August 8, 2009
I like Doraemon when i was a child....he can bring a lot of magic thing from his pocket....wow....this film is great...! Nobita 's dinosaur is very cute....
July 28, 2009
Doraemon is a friend of all children, my son too
March 25, 2009
Arghh,my favorite cartoon since I just 6 years old...
½ December 25, 2008
i still like the old one better
November 29, 2008
Hahaha...
Favorite movie ever after
November 4, 2008
im totally like Doraemon and Nobita,they are kind and love their dinosour,when they apart with disnour,im cry out..love between Nobita and dinosour
a loving flim
November 1, 2008
½ October 14, 2008
I personally don't like this remake, I still prefer the old classic version.
September 28, 2008
I came to remember all the happy times when I was a kid while watching the movie. How I wish I could have a doraemon who is so powerful
August 31, 2008
Saw this with Kania :) reminds me of my childhood and the vast amount of Doraemon comic books I own
½ July 22, 2008
Actually, I'm not into Doraemon. But I watched this movie coz my friend lent it to me.. :D
And I found that this movie is quite entertaining.. so.. 3.5 stars.. :p