Doragon bôru Z: Tatta hitori no saishű kessen - Fręza ni itonda Z senshi Kakarotto no chichi - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Doragon bôru Z: Tatta hitori no saishű kessen - Fręza ni itonda Z senshi Kakarotto no chichi Reviews

½ January 3, 2012
The story of the father of Goku... do i need to say anything else?
April 4, 2009
This is how the story of Goku landing on Earth begin. The Saiyans are loyal workers for Freeza. Helping him conquer planets. Freeza thinks that the Saiyans are getting stronger and might one day be out of control. So slowly he sent his guards to kill them while on missions. Bardack found out his team got killed and after narrowingly escape and go tell his fellow Saiyans about Freeza plan, they laugh at him. So it is only him alone against Freeza. All it takes for Freeza is one finger energy ball and it destroy the Saiyan planet and Bardack. But he already sent Goku on a ship to Earth, hoping he will grow up and avenge for them all. Vegeta is still a little boy prince and his royal family escapes as well.
February 12, 2009
Albeit the ending predictable if you've seen the Dragon Ball tv series, this movie is great cause Bardock is badass for a saiyan who's not a ssj. Wonder why goku so strong in this movie Bardock shows why.
June 11, 2008
Ah ah ah ah ! Noooooooon ! Non vraiment, je veux voir ce film car on doit atteindre des sommets, des sommets !
December 28, 2007
the name of this movie is: bardock: the father of goku. k?! get it right! ... and Bardock is SICK!! NOT a good fighter on the look of the whole series - of course not, but a great character in his own right.
December 27, 2007
Another great Drangon Ball Z movie. This prequel shows us how the planet Vegeta was destroyed by Freeza.
December 16, 2007
Though very underused, Bardock is one of the coolest and most interesting characters in Dragon Ball Z. And this movie (Bardock: Father of Goku) will show you why.
November 12, 2007
It made my friend misty-eyed. The story is moving. Seriously. Great flippin movie...you should add it to your DBZ collection if it's not already in it.
September 11, 2007
the scene when bardock died nearly made me cry really good movie
½ August 5, 2007
Another great Drangon Ball Z movie. In this one we get to know Bardock, Goku's father.
This prequel shows us how the planet Vegita was destroyed by Freeza. Also, we get to know where Goku's bravery comes from: his father.
June 23, 2007
The Best Action Cartoon in history...
December 11, 2006
i would like to see this
½ December 10, 2006
Pretty bad, pretty terrible, pretty horrible. Do I need to say anymore then that?
November 10, 2006
For those who know... for the rest don't bother rating...