Reviews

• May 22, 2019

Saw this on Tubi for free and still want my money back. Entire subplots and one dimensional characters that have nothing to do with the rest of the movie are a huge problem. Tired LGBTQ+ stereotypes that get set up as nothing more than bodycount are another problem. Vail and Rochon were decent enough but that wasn't enough to fix things. This movie didn't seem to know what direction it wanted to go in.

• Mar 13, 2016

I found this to be so-so. Funny at times. Not so scary. Poor writing. Vulgar and disgusting. I do want to watch it again someday.

• Oct 13, 2015

One or the rare times I couldn't make it through an entire movie, it's THAT bad! The characters are THAT annoying! The sound quality is THAT poor! Piece of crap!

• Sep 26, 2015