Dorfman in Love Reviews

• Sep 03, 2018

I really liked this movie! It was light and carefree and in the end she picked the right one

• Jan 14, 2018

The critics apparently hated this one but we thought it was delightful. Sara Rue was charming as a shy accountant who blossoms after she house-sits and meets an artistic neighbor.

• Jun 18, 2017

Thoughtful exploration of how self-image plays into social success.

Thoughtful exploration of how self-image plays into social success.

• Aug 16, 2015

Not great, but not bad either.

Not great, but not bad either.

• Feb 02, 2014

I loved this movie. It was sweet .and very charming. Sara Rue was terrific and refreshing. Not everything needs to be an academy award winner for gods sake! Lighten up people and bounce off the high horse. Have some fun!

• Jan 31, 2014

I got to admit, this was a cute movie. The main character, guys, and story line was just simply winsome.

• Jan 20, 2014

This was a cute, but predictable movie.

This was a cute, but predictable movie.

• Jan 11, 2014

Seriously ? I loved it !! Yes it is a chick flick. Yes it is reminiscent of a few other films ( and good ones ) I have seen. But....I was entertained. From the moment I started watching the movie till it was over. I had a smile on my face at the end. That !!! is ENTERTAINMENT !! And that is why I watch most films.

• Dec 06, 2013

If you really love someone learn to fight for it.

If you really love someone learn to fight for it.

• Nov 30, 2013

I loved this. It was so cute. It's the total reinvent yourself story.

I loved this. It was so cute. It's the total reinvent yourself story.