Dot.Kill Reviews

• May 13, 2014

The cover art makes this movie appear to be a cheesy horror flick. Because I like Armand Assante I figured it was worth a try. I was pleasantly surprised to find this was a good old fashioned detective story. Armand Assante plays a dying homicide detective tasked to find a killer who broadcasts his kills on the internet. Though it's not an original plot the storyline was solid as he tried to handle his own pending death. Even though I could predict the ending I still recommend watching this to anyone.

• Aug 08, 2012

A serial killer claiming that the world is overrun by consumerism begins broadcasting his murders live and the only person who can stop him is a cancer-ridden, morphine-addicted cop. What could have been an interesting race-against-time thriller turned into a boring string of deaths and several sequences of the cop coughing.

• Jun 30, 2009

Rip off of all the other 'net thrillers'. Bored at 3am like me? Watch this.

Rip off of all the other 'net thrillers'. Bored at 3am like me? Watch this.

• Sep 11, 2008

mostly ruined by the second part and the ending. a movie with good potential, and fairly good directing, good performance by Assante (a bit stereotyped character though). Lacks originality and solid plot

• Aug 29, 2008

ihan liian ennalta-arvattava

ihan liian ennalta-arvattava

• Aug 07, 2008

Marginally better than Untraceable in the cyber thriller department but only just. But still the same old, tired plot with no surprises.

• Jun 28, 2008

It was ok except for the cheating dying detective who took his life .....but it's alot like another movie{(Untraceable) since when do murders have a moral?

• Jun 26, 2008

I could only stand 55 of the 90 min. Stay Away from this film!

I could only stand 55 of the 90 min. Stay Away from this film!

• Jun 16, 2008

One of my favorite actors Armand Assante plays a detective whos addicated to pain killers in search of a killer who likes to broadcast his crimes on the internet. From hearing that plot line you would think this movie is set for good things. Well you would be completely wrong, where could i start...The flow of the movie is TOTALLY off in fact there isnt any. They never go into detail as to what he's dying from or why the killer went on this rampage in the first place. The script is decent nothing speical, however the acting other then Armand was left at home. Meanwhile I'm sitting there saying how in the world did some of these people make it to the screen in the first place. There's no style to the film what so ever. More then just a few shot choices leave you saying huh? Prime example Armand just watched one of the vicitims die online meanwhile they have this horrible wide show which doesnt give them a chance to show any emotion what so ever, just HORRIBLE. Assante in my view is a great actor but he seems to pick some of the worst films to do. It's about time he got back to films like Gotti and find himself another manager in fact i know I could do a better job with his career.

• Jun 10, 2008

Really good. I wasn't expecting much but it def. raised my expectations. It was emotional without trying to be and was def. a nail-biter.