Double, Double, Toil and Trouble - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble Reviews

November 26, 2013
the best of the early olsen twins in my opinion. good story, and all the supporting actors are great. Meshack taylor is funny, eric mccormack is inspiring and cloris leachman is a hoot. an annual favorite for me.
½ November 21, 2013
I loved this movie when I was growing up, I was a huge Mary Kate and Ashley fan and loved watching all their movies. This was one that I particularly remember enjoying though I am unsure how I would rate it as an adult.
September 8, 2013
remember watching it years ago,, now i forgot it
June 17, 2013
Found this on the tube, although the story is cute and watchable. It is also larger inappropriate as five year olds go wondering around without adult supervision making friends with three grown men. Who is the audience for this. Today this would trigger an Amber alert and three significant lengthy jail times for the men involved.
½ December 16, 2012
A pretty good family Halloween film, oldie but goldie.
January 28, 2012
So funny to watch! It's just a really funny film with such a sweet story and in a way a little spooky but not too much because it's a film for kids. I loved it when i was younger, still do if i'm honest!!!
October 31, 2011
I enjoyed this as a child and it's an ok kids film. Not something amazing or groundbreaking in any way but an easy and love filled film that tries to teach kids to embrace their differences and celebrate the good points in life.
August 17, 2011
One of those movies that's bad enough to be good.
½ December 10, 2010
Haven't seen it since I was little, but I remember liking it
½ June 13, 2010
haha oh wow. i forgot about this movie. i used to love it (and anything else with the Mary-Kate and Ashley) when i was a kid.
March 29, 2010
½ February 20, 2010
Ahw so cute! This is one of the better Olsen movies! So young and even then they could act, that's pretty clever!
The story is really cute and actually kinda good!
Cloris Leachman, Phil Fondacaro and Meshach Taylor were also good.
It's a really fun movie, for the whole family!
November 22, 2009
I have this on here as I always watch this around Halloween (have since I was a kid). Yes, this is cheesy and stars Mary-Kate and Ashley, but I still enjoy it.
½ November 3, 2009
seen it it was kinda funny
August 5, 2009
favorite mary-kate and ashley movie
May 25, 2009
I remember liking this movie when i was little and calling it the best Mary-Kate and Ashley movie. :)
May 23, 2009
My favorite old Mk&A movie!
½ April 5, 2009
Prolly my favorite Olsen twins movie..
March 23, 2009
This was always one of my favorite kids movies.